Thread: Wheel not working with Grid 2

Wheel not working with Grid 2

Hi, i am having a Canyon CNG-GW03N Gaming Wheel. Yesterday download Grid 2 and installed successfully on my system. It is working without any lag or freeze. But here is the issue. I was using that Canyon successfully in Grid 1 but not able to configure it anyhow in this second installment. Already checked all in-game settings, no options found for wheel. Even tried searching web, read few articles but no helpful information. Do anyone of you here have any idea if Wheels are supported in Grid 2? If yes, please let me know how?

Re: Wheel not working with Grid 2

I dont know exactly what could be the reason but the very first thing i will suggest to check is whether the Wheel is compatible with Grid 2. Codemasters has posted the compatible wheels with this game, i think you should check it out:

So you mean to say that as I have Canyon CNG-GW03N which is not in that compatible wheel list, I cannot use the mine with Grid 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Black View Post
    So you mean to say that as I have Canyon CNG-GW03N which is not in that compatible wheel list, I cannot use the mine with Grid 2?
    May be but not sure because people will not keep buying a new gaming wheel for every game. There much be some fix to get it work with Grid 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Black View Post
    Already checked all in-game settings, no options found for wheel. Even tried searching web, read few articles but no helpful information.
    I have played several Racing games from Codemasters and usually those Settings use to be under controller setup menus. Did you checked them properly. As I was out I haven’t started playing Grid 2 but will start it by tomorrow. So if you don’t find the settings, let me know I will check and let you know by tomorrow. However I may doubt for your Canyon CNG-GW03N because it is not in the compatibility list of this game.

Thanks for the help skylark. I already checked and checked it again but there is nothing under controller settings. However, I don’t know why the Advanced Wheel Settings menu is just not appearing. Anyways, I will until you configure yours. Please let me know how you may your wheels work with Grid 2.

Thank you.