Thread: Unable to launch Remember Me game

Unable to launch Remember Me game

Seems like there is something wrong with my Game copy of my system but i am not able to identify the same. I download and installed Remember Me on my Windows 7 system successfully without any problem. But since then i am trying to launch it but it just wont open. No error, nothing. Just it wont open up. I have even tried re-installing the game but yet the same result. Any idea what is wrong? Please help, i have not invested 50 dollars just to install and troubleshoot the same.

Thank you.

Re: Unable to launch Remember Me game

Hello Karen , before i can suggest you any solution, i would like to know few things such as:

1. Are you playing this game on your local PC or is it the Steam version?
    2. Did you check the System Requirements mentioned for the game? Your system should atleast meet the minimum requirements to run the game.
    3. Did you tried re-installing the game if it was not launching after the first install? If yes, still it is not working?

Quote Originally Posted by Makayla-alex View Post
    1. Are you playing this game on your local PC or is it the Steam version?
    2. Did you check the System Requirements mentioned for the game? Your system should atleast meet the minimum requirements to run the game.
    3. Did you tried re-installing the game if it was not launching after the first install? If yes, still it is not working?
    I am playing this on Steam
    Yes, my computer configuration is much higher than the minimum system requirements for Remember Me.
    Yes, i re-installed the game thrice, but the problem remains the same.

What now?

Alright, if you have already tried re-installation and system RIG is much higher, then here is the problem. Its the "timezone" creating problem for you. I found may people who playing it on Steam facing this problem and after digging out they resulted that the timezone was nor proper due to which they were unable to launch the game. See if your timezone matches the steam and your country/area.

Thanks for the help dude, that worked. I fixed the time Zone and restarted Steam.. since then the game is launching properly and working.

Thanks.