Thread: Green lines on screen when playing Grid 2

Green lines on screen when playing Grid 2

I bought this computer about 8 months ago with Windows 7, Intel Core i7, 4GB Ram and GeForce GTX 560 graphic card. In these past 8 months i have played several high end games including Prototype 2, Call of Duty, Skyrim, etc but never faced a single problem with any of the games. Now when i am playing the Grid 2, i get few Green lines over my screen some times. The lines specially appears when i crash with some other Cars. I dont think this is normal because i have seen several gameplay videos of other users, but they dont get green or any lines while crashing or so.

So there is some problem with my game copy only i guess. Any idea what could be the reason? If my system has problem than i should have faced it with other games as well, right? Please help.

Re: Green lines on screen when playing Grid 2

You are not alone to experience that Rathy, count me in too. Even i was getting those green lines but not so frequently as you described (every time when you crash). On my system it use to appear rarely. Anyways, i managed to fixed by simply updating my Graphic Card drivers. yes, it was driver problem.

SO you know what to do. Simply visit your GPU manufacturer's website, download the latest driver and install it. Hopefully you should not get the lines anymore. Dont forget to confirm whether it fixes your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by visioneye View Post
    SO you know what to do. Simply visit your GPU manufacturer's website, download the latest driver and install it. Hopefully you should not get the lines anymore. Dont forget to confirm whether it fixes your problem.
    Thank you very much for the help buddy. In my case i was already having the latest graphic driver but still was getting the problem. Anyways, i still followed your suggestion and re-installed the graphic driver which helped me to get rid of those green lines finally.

Thank you very much.

Not working for me guys

I tried all your suggestions but still the green lines appears on my display whenever my car crashes with others. In my case it is ATI 6850 and Intel Core i5 3570k. Updating graphic drivers or re-installing the game dint helped. Any other solutions please?

Well i have seen several gamers online who were facing this problem and have successfully fixed the problem either by re-installation of the game or by updating graphics driver. But there still many gamers for whom none of these tricks worked. Unfortunately even i am one of them, like you. I tried several others as well but nothing seems to be working. So the only thing we can do is wait and wish if Codemaster releases some kind of patch for this problem. I am sure they are well aware of this issue as millions of Grid gamers have already reported it.