Thread: Resident Evil Revelations vs Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil Revelations vs Resident Evil 6

Resident Evil Revelations is a recently launched game. I was actually looking forward to buy the new edition of this game. I had played a very old version and after that found nothing. I am looking for some comparison between both one. I don't know anything about any version here. I had played a very old series which was great but now there are two editions in front of me. Which is better to go for RE6 or Revelations. I had seen the trailer of both games which looks interesting.

Re: Resident Evil Revelations vs Resident Evil 6

I think you must go for the new one Revelations. This game is having ample of positive feedback from many gamers and it is really good enough. Most of the RE series are based on survival horror and a fast paced fps game. Go for the new one I think that will be better.

I had purchased Resident Evil 6. The game is just really bad. I was expecting lot from here. But things look different here. The game has poor graphic options and does not look great at all. I had not yet tested Revelations I think that will be more better. I will recommend you to not to go for RE6. The older version according to me was more better. I am here talking about the graphics and in terms of the control. But situation is completely different here. I found it it a bit complicated to play this game because that this game looks a bit dull in output in terms of the older one. There are bit a poor graphics that make the game not so great. I was looking for something really better here. Due to bad experience with the 6th edition I am also not willing to go for Revelation. I can see positive review on the web but still I am a bit doubtful about the story line. Ample of games are fast pace fps which are designed with same nonsense elements. That makes he game output also poor. Has anyone tried to play the co-op or multiplayer part of this game. That is also too clumsy.

It is right that Resident Evil 6 has fall back on users expectations. It was not so great compare to the older one. When we talk about the new edition there are lots of new things people expect. While today we are having games like Metro 2033, games like RE should me more better.

That is right. I always buy games before reading the review, which gives you a bit more highlight on the actual gameplay. I had played all the series here. I am quiet a crazy fan of Resident Evil series. But the last two editions are not as much great as expected. The first one RE6 looks bit outdated. I am no table to understand why the developer here fails to reach a new approach. Being a survival horror games you must have a great set of story line with nice chapters in it. But this games just begins with incomplete story. The graphics also is not so great. There are minimum things only you can use. I played RE6 after playing Prototype and found is so lame. Compare to that Revelations is just an pc edition of the 3DS version. They had just copied the same thing on pc. The graphics are also not so great here. Both the latest edition of this series were a big disaster.

I am playing the new Tomb Raider. It is awesome. The game is mostly based on puzzle type of environment but still awesome t some extent. Not dull like Resident Evil. I had seen some gameplay video on youtube which shows the game is not so impressive.

The game is good for those who are going to play it for the first time. But those who had already played and has a nice experience with Resident Evil series will not be happy with that. Both the edition Resident Evil 6 and Revelations are bit outdated to some extent. There are better games right-now in the market. Among which Dead Island Riptide is one of the best horror survival game. It is really awesome. I am still playing the same. There are more choices in the game you have ample of different elements to use to kill the zombies and do a lot more things. The game looks great to me. And if we compare directly Dead Island with Resident Evil series then there are many things it lacks. First of all the game is expected to be better this time in terms of various expect. Not just in graphics, characters or gameplay. The game is lacking lots of points here. I hope the coming future edition of this game will be really more better in terms of different aspect.

Go for Resident Evil Revelations. It is simply great I think. The game has ample of new levels and a good storyline. But the graphic is not so good as expected. Compare to that Dead Island and Tomb Raider is more awesome games. If you had not played them go for any one of those.