Thread: Changes in Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 compared to the older one

Changes in Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 compared to the older one

I had played the first edition of this game which was awesome. The game was having great graphics and a new way of killing people. It needs a bit patience to play. Compare to other fps game this lacks a fast paced adventure. You just need to keep on hiding and moving which needs the real talent of a sniper. I had seen the trailer of this new game which looks more promising here. But I am not really able to get the difference. I am actually looking for more information on the new gameplay here.

Re: Changes in Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 compared to the older one

If you had played the first then it is for sure that you will also like the second one. The gameplay is same, but the shooting mechanism here is more improved. More new competitive challenges are waiting for you to kill. A better aiming makes the game more better this time.

I had also played the first version which is great. But somehow it is a bit dull. I switched to Battle-Field 3. Sniper game really needs patience. Ample of time you just keep on hiding. This game is best for those who loves hide and seek type of games. Based on realistic war environment this game works really well. The new thing that I found in the game is more drastic way to see how the target dies. You can see how the bullet pierce to the skull or even testicles. The game looks more promising this time. I am no table to understand how this thing really gonna help. You can this time enjoy killing. The game is simply better and requires minimum skill. You use a prescribed set of weapons and tools. All you need is the power of observation. There are additional weapons also available. But the game is mostly played via a long ranged rifle. This time the old bugs are resolved. The aiming is more accurate and weapon mechanism is better. But still at some level you get bored just watching stuff from behind. This new edition is much more better than the older one. A kind of treat for sniper gamers.

The game looks great but has some set of levels that are not really great. The game has ample of chapters to get competitive environment. But as it only deals with sniping you cannot get more action here. The game is really nice but in terms of fast pace fps shooting it falls below.

The problem lies with locating enemies. The game has great rating and I had not yet finished it. It is more worth to play compare to other games. The aim here is to reach the enemy territory without getting noticed. At some point there are more challenges. I had never seen so realistic gameplay yet. In some other fps game you get more fantasy type of environment. Some are really annoying. But in this you would feel that you are in a real battlefield. The game goes with a simple story. AT some point you will even need to control your breath. This game is made on CryEngine 3 which offers a realistic gameplay environment compared to any other game in the market. If we compare this game with others like COD then there is no different experience. The only difference here is that you are on a more distinct ground. In other battle games you have to keep on moving ahead killing soldiers and controlling your territory. While in this one you just have to crawl near to your enemies. The more near you get the more better shot you will have. So the game is just entirely based on sniper precision. The game has great improvisation this time. The more you play the more skills you will get in getting the accurate shot. There is nothing much to discuss about the gameplay here.

The game looks really innovative to me. This time it is more enhanced with new look. I was just expecting some more addition with the weapons that would allow us to target a bigger set of enemies. I think that would be more better.

That is the job of sniper. It goes away with limited weapons killing a set of targets only. I think the game is great. It goes really cool but somehow there are chances at some point you will get bored. The game misses a proper map. A number of time I am just confused where to start from. The games with a slow pace. There is no direct rushing into enemies and killing them all. The game goes slow by locating the target first, adjusting the aim and then taking a perfect shot. I loved the game really. And if you are going to play this after Metro or Battlefield then you will surely get bored at some point. Because compare to them the games has more halt. At number of places you have to crawl slowly so that you remain undetected. That is the key of success in this game. There is a big place here to discover. You can just adjust yourself at any point from where you can take a proper shot and hit the target.

I do not know why I feel this but at some level the graphic quality is not so great. I am talking about the vegetation part here. It looks a bit dull and sometime it is really hard to locate the enemy. Because they get quiet easily mixed with the environment.