Thread: Gameplay of Dark PC game

Gameplay of Dark PC game

I had seen the trailer of Dark video game which is released recently. I am a bit confused with the gameplay. Not able to understand what type of game it is actually. First it showed up a soldier and then vampires. So does the game is based on killing those vampires. I think this would be quiet simply to play. I am actually looking for some good horror survival game that can provide me a more action packed gameplay with good story line. I am sure that will be more cooler. I do not want just an fps type of gameplay.

Re: Gameplay of Dark PC game

It is a shooting game a kind of horror survival. In this you have to locate and kill vampires. That would be simply great enough I think. The game looks to be better. But there is very few information available on the same. I hope the game will be better if it is finally released.

Dark is a action rpg game. The game is based on not killing those vampire. The central character is a vampire which is on a hunt to kill enemies. So the story is quiet reverse here. You play as vampire here which is loaded with ample of skills and abilities by which you can attack your enemy silently. So that makes it a bit attractive. Here you do not play as the soldier but as the ghost who is going to destroy his enemies. There is no clear information available on the story line. But it looks really interesting to some extent. The graphic as per trailer looks great. What matter here is a proper story line which can give a clear information on playing the game. The controls and characters are better. I was searching for the same thing on web. But even on Wikipedia there is quiet few information available. I am expecting this game to be much more better compare to Resident Evil here. Because the recent edition of this game was really disappointing. It will be simply great to play as vampire here and killing enemies.

There are ample of horror survival games in the market. If you need a really creepy game then just have a look on amnesia. It is one of the best horror game in the market. The game has a very horrific environment where you have to move slowly into different places.

Dark pc is not released yet. I thought this game was released last month. But it still looks to be pending. That is the reason we are not able to get proper information on it. The features and other gameplay stuff. Before this I was playing Among the Sleep. It is entirely a different game which is based on horror storyline. The game is depicted from the eye of a 2 year kid and the way he see th world. The game just make your feel that you are simply alone in a big house and there are ample of horrific incidents here. The game has nice sound effects and a very simply gameplay but yet horrifying. And there are other more horror games like Outlast. Most of the horror games you will see are based on suspense and thrill. Some of them simply gives you enemies also. But I found the game really great. If you are a horror fan then just try play once Among the Sleep. This is one of the best games according tome.

If you are looking for shooting game then Dead Space 3 is one of the best in the market. You must simply check the game and I think this will be a great game according to me. It is one of the best action game with ample of weapon upgrades and long story line.

You can find a short gameplay trailer on the official website of this game. I did not really liked the graphics. The game looks nice but the graphic is a bit dull here. The game feature a vampire who keeps on moving killing enemies. In this you can get ample of vampire upgrades and skills. You can dodge behind the enemies silently and simply consume their blood to regain health. You can also move instantly from one place to another like a vampire. There are of powerful vampire abilities that you can use to defeat your enemies and it works really well. I was expecting the game to a bit more better in terms of graphics. Just go on the official website and checkout the gameplay video. That will provide you a more highlight on the same.

iqbal51 Guest

I also saw the trailer of Dark video game which is released recently. But I didn’t know how this game plays. Thanks for the sharing.