Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-04-2013

When GTA 5 is going to release finally

Does anyone knows about the final release date of GTA5. I am egarly waiting for this game. The game looks really awesome this time. I had seen a short trailer on youtube and seen the graphics output. I had even added a new graphic card on my pc that will make it more enhanced in output. From long time it is in news that the game is going to be released some day. But yet it is not confirmed. There is no final date I had seen yet. What will be more new things in this game.
Old 13-04-2013

Re: When GTA 5 is going to release finally

It is going to be release in September of this year. That is the final release time of the game. the game features great graphic and awesome output. It has ample of new levels and great graphics. This time this open world game is more vast compare to any old release. This game has some of the latest vehicles and weapons. It is really cool. I am also waiting for the final release. But yet there is no final confirmation available on the new features on the same.
Old 13-04-2013

This game will be really awesome. It is more enhanced and tons of new things are added in the game. I think this game would be the biggest game release of this year. The single player mode features a simple story mode. The gameplay might be similar but has ample of new missions and tons of new upgrade. The game offers more upgrades in the flying machines, cars and many more stuff. I think this is going to be the biggest hit this year.
Old 13-04-2013

It is not doubt that GTA might be the best game of this year. It is simply one of the great game with cool graphics and tons of new thing. It looks this time rockstar is going to push its limit to more higher in developing a more realistic gameplay. GTA always has some latest updation on the vehicles and weapons. And this time there are fighter jets, helicopter, boats, etc. The game looks fantastic in trailer. I hope there will be some demo version available.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,