Thread: Crysis 3 game's 7 Wonders

Crysis 3 game's 7 Wonders

Well, I came to know that Crysis 3 will only have 6 episodes in total, meaning the game will be very sort of gameplay? Also, what do you mean by 7 wonders in this game? Does it relates to 7 episodes, if so then whats the 7th episode of the game because I checked some videos on youtube showing only 6 episodes of the game? In any case, this game looks to be too short to be played and can be finished quickly in no time? Is there anyone who have got some information about same? Thanks.

Re: Crysis 3 game's 7 Wonders

As per what I have heard the 7th wonder of Crysis 3 could be either a secret or a new game/episode itself. There are some people who are saying that it could be another episode called "hack infestation" that might be coming out on crysis 3's launch day 19 Feb 2013. It might be also a launch trailer although the launch trailer do not release are launch but a few days before, but until any final news from the officials we cannot say anything for sure.

When I checked the official website and they have told that the last episode of this game is called "End of Days" but it is actually the 6th episode of the game, so where is the 7th episode? I wonder if there could be a DLC for this game which might be termed as the 7th wonder or so?

Strangely said as 'End of Days' is the final chapter of the 7 wonders of Crysis 3, although since the beginning it has focused on seven chapters which was anticipated from Crytek. Before believing on hypothesis about a possible special episode or other films to close the online series, the surprising and disconcerting end of the sixth chapter of the 7 wonders of Crysis 3 leaves us wanting to see more. This all can be only found out on Feb 21 of its release date.

Crysis games suck. They are just hyper graphiced to make people buy new graphic cards and hardware. The gameplay has always been linear with shoot everything that moves. I think such games should be banned for making people waste money and time. Crysis games suck.