Thread: New horror games coming up this year

New horror games coming up this year

Which are the new horror games coming up this year. In the start we had already seen Dead Space and RE6. I think there will be more pending. I am looking for some good survival horror game that provides a nice action packed gameplay with enough multiplayer option also. I am looking for a complete list so that I can save some money before it is finally released in the market. I checked on YouTube there are ample of trailers but there was no detail available about release.

Re: New horror games coming up this year

There are many games coming out. Some of them are Metro, Routine, Slender, etc. This games are new survival horror games with different type of gameplay. If you had remember Amnesia. It is a kind of nice puzzle and horror game that gives you a long hours of gameplay. You can find the trailers on Youtube and check out what new they will offer. I played the previous edition of Amnesia and found it quiet attractive.

Re: New horror games coming up this year

I am waiting for Among the Sleep. The game looks like some kind of live horror film. It is a first person game where you are in a empty house and you have to move ahead. It is just like moving inside a dream. It is a very creepy game. I will recommend you to watch the trailer with full voice. The game features nice horror concept. It is not for those who expect action and shooting type stuff. And there is one more physco type game called as Asylum. This remind me of house of death.