Thread: Counter Strike GO – Screen tearing

Counter Strike GO – Screen tearing

As mentioned in the title, there is too much of screen tearing in Counter Strike GO. I have installed it on my windows 7 system and I am not able to get rid of the screen tearing issue. I don’t have any issue in playing other latest games like Max payne 2 and all. This screen tearing comes up only with Counter Strike GO. Is there anything that I can try out to get the game working properly???

Re: Counter Strike GO – Screen tearing

What have you tried form your end by now to get the game working properly?
    Have you tried updating the graphic card to the latest?
    Have you tried turning on the V-Sync ?
    Have you tried playing the game on lower setting?
    If you haven’t, then try them out and let me know if screen tearing goes away after trying out any of the above solution.
    If I post, it's because I have something to say, not just to up my board count.

Below is what I have tried out by now without luck.
    Updating the graphic card to the latest
    Turning on the V-Sync
    Playing the game on lower settings
    Installing all recommended windows update
    Uninstalling and reinstalling the game
    Is there anything else that I can try out further??? If yes, then please let me know, further help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Turning off the V-Sync has fixed the screen tearing problem in my case. I don’t know why it is not working out for you. You seem to have tried out the possible solution that could have helped. Did you verify game cache via steam? There are possibilities that it might be having some vulnerability. I am not sure if that would cause screen tearing but you can surely give that a try. Also run the game as standalone program. Just turn off all unnecessary application and unknown services running in the background.

Yes I have tried verifying game cache via steam and the result dint came up with any vulnerability. I have tried running the game as standalone program after disabling all unnecessary application and unknown services running in the background but I don’t see any improvement. I want to add that screen tearing get reduced when I play the game on lower setting but I want to get rid of it completely. I have tried changing all possible settings that I could have but none of them have helped by now. I see people who have mentioned that turning on the V-Sync has helped them out under similar conditions but God knows why it is not working in my case.

Try this:
    Turn on vsync ingame
    Turn on vsync in control panel with triple buffering
    Some people like you have complained that simply turning on vsync ingame settings was not making any difference in their case. However most of them have mentioned that turning on vsync in control panel with triple buffering after that has fixed the tearing issue. Just try it out and post back if that helps you out as well, best of luck.