Thread: cannot save properly in the middle of spiderman 3 game?

cannot save properly in the middle of spiderman 3 game?

while playing the game, i saved the game in mission by pressing esc and pressing "save game" upto this it is ok
    but while loading the saved game which i saved it is coming from normal i.e. i am not middle of the mission.

Re: cannot save properly in the middle of spiderman 3 game?

Isnt the autosave feature there in the game Spiderman 3 because if it will be there then the game will be saved automatically. Incase if the save game files of spiderman 3 is lost, then you can download the same from the below attachment and save it to the game's save location. Hope that it helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

In middle of the mission, i can save the game by pressing esc and clicking on save game, but while loading it giving me out of mission.

why are you giving me saves i dont want saves, eventhough my problem is with saving system.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh Ujwal View Post
    In middle of the mission, i can save the game by pressing esc and clicking on save game, but while loading it giving me out of mission.

why are you giving me saves i dont want saves, eventhough my problem is with saving system.
    What do you mean by saying that while the game is loading it will give you out of mission? How many missions have you played, incase if you have already finished the missions then you might be getting that there are no missions available to be done. You can even try to read spiderman 3 walkthrough incase you are stuck at some mission.