Thread: Far cry 3 save game download for pc

Far cry 3 save game download for pc

Has anyone started playing Far cry 3 here?? If yes then can they share their save game with me?? I am having hard time dealing with Far cry 3. Like i have mentioned earlier in my other threads, i had not played far cry 2 and far cry 3. I had started playing far cry 3 a couple of days ago, my friends started it later but now they are leading ahead as they have played older version of far cry and they are aware of required techniques. Anyways lets not get in to those things, if anyone here doesn't mind sharing their save game then they are most welcomed.

Re: Far cry 3 save game download for pc

I haven’t installed the game but I see many sites having Far cry 3 save game already. If you don’t mind then you can download it from there.
    The save game location for Far Cry 3 is at C:\ProgramData\Orbit\46\
    Enjoy!!!

I am aware of the save game location and I have checked out the whole web mate, even I see many sites pretending to have Far cry 3 save game but trust me they don’t have it. Either they have uploaded save game of xbox version or they have simply uploaded the trainer save game. I have gone through many such sites and have got fooled already. I’ll carry out my search further and will try completing the game myself, by the time if you come across a direct download link for the save game then just point me there. Help regarding this will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Udd-hav View Post
    Has anyone started playing Far cry 3 here?? If yes then can they share their save game with me??
    You can download the save files from the attachment in this post. before you paste these save files in your save game directory always backup your original saves without fail.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Udd-hav View Post
    Has anyone started playing Far cry 3 here?? If yes then can they share their save game with me?? I am having hard time dealing with Far cry 3. Like i have mentioned earlier in my other threads, i had not played far cry 2 and far cry 3. I had started playing far cry 3 a couple of days ago, my friends started it later but now they are leading ahead as they have played older version of far cry and they are aware of required techniques. Anyways lets not get in to those things, if anyone here doesn't mind sharing their save game then they are most welcomed.
    Thank you so much for your interest in the Games