Thread: can i save in the middle of the game in far cry 2&3 (pc) like max payne 2?

can i save in the middle of the game in far cry 2&3 (pc) like max payne 2?

can i save in the middle of the game in far cry 2& far cry 3 (pc) like max payne 2?

means can i save the game manually in the gameplay like in max payne 2.

Re: can i save in the middle of the game in far cry 2&3 (pc) like max payne 2?

Yes you can, you can set quick save button for saving the game progress in middle of the game. I am not sure but i guess by default F9 is the quick save button in Far cry 3.

In case you face any issue with Far cry 3 then you can go through below guide.
    Far Cry 3 fix for crash, freeze, low fps and other issues

i am not asking about quick save i am asking about normal save

What you mean by normal save??? For saving the game in between you need to press a specific key and that's called quick save button

normal save means pressing esc and selecting "save game"
    not quick save

can i do normal save in the middle of the game in far cry 2&3 (pc) like max payne 2?

Yes, you can do that.
    Quick save button and normal save functionality that you are talking about are one and the same. How can you assign quick save button if your games doesn't allow you to save the game in middle of anywhere ? quick save button are assigned to avoid pressing esc and selecting "save game" option. Anyways, i think i should have been more clear.

i am asking whether saving feature of far cry 3 and max payne 2 are different or equal?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh Ujwal View Post
    i am asking whether saving feature of far cry 3 and max payne 2 are different or equal?
    If you are playing Far Cry 3 then you get the option for saving the game manually, incase if you are not in the middle of the mission, because then the manual saving cannot be done. In Max Payne 3, the game is auto saved for each chapter and also, when you pass a certain checkpoint in the game then it is set to save by itself. Since Far Cry 2 was a very old game, I cant remember what kind of save features were used. So the conclusion is that both Far Cry 3 and Max Payne 3 are having different saving feature.

i am asking whether saving feature of far cry 3 and max payne 2 are different or equal, but you are comparing with max payne 3 and not with max payne 2.

i am asking whether saving feature of far cry 3 and max payne 2 are different or equal, but you are comparing with max payne 3 and not with max payne 2.
    My mistake, I think that you need to press F5 or F6 key on the keyboard to quicksave in Max Payne 2? And as said already Far cry 3 uses autosave features as well as you can manually save in the game as well, but not at the time of doing mission. So, it seems that the save game functions are quite similar for both games.

saving is possible at time of doing mission in far cry 3?

saving is possible at time of doing mission in far cry 3?
    Yes, now don't keep on asking the same thing again and again.

i asking same thing again and again for getting correct reply.

i asking same thing again and again for getting correct reply.
    You already have.. you can save in the middle of the game unless you are not carrying out a mission. You have to return back to checkpoint for saving the game, you just can’t save it standing any where