Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 save game Download

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 save game Download

I have started playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and since I am not a hardcore gamer I am finding this game quite difficult. I have been trying my best to clear up levels but since 3 days I have just completed 15 percent of the game. Me and my friend is competing each other and he has completed almost 35 percent of the game. So is there anyone who can provide me download for the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 save game??? For free obviously

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 save game Download

Lol even I am searching for the same, I have checked out many sites by now and haven’t found it on any. There are some sites that are asking money for the download where as other sites are pretending to have Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 save game for pc but they are providing save game of PS3.

Anyways ill carry out my search and will upload it here as soon as I get hold of it, don’t worry I won’t charge you anything. Until than enjoy the game.
    xp1800 overclocked to 2.4ghz
    an35n-400u mobo
    256mb of adata ddr500
    maxtor dimondmax8 40gb 7200rpm
    geforce4 ti4400
    52x32x52x16 cd-rw/dvd combo
    Tt 420watt psu

Yeah there are many cheater cocks around, I had started searching for the save game after playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for an hour. I have come across some sites where save games are being offered from $20 to $50.

Actually I have not played any previous version of this game before, maybe that’s the reason I am finding it difficult. I’ll keep trying my best and will keep an eye on this thread for the save game.

I am ending your patience buddy I have attached Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 complete save game, Don't ask me if i have completed it myself Just download the attachment, save it in the save game location and lead your friend. Don't just tell him that you have completed the game in a day, act as if you are still competing.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey many many thanks for the download. However, I have one more noob question

Where is the save game location??? I have been digging out the folders but I am not able to see it anywhere. Hope you will help me out for this as well.

No worries here it is:

Windows XP: C:\Programs files\Activision\Call of Duty - Black Ops 2\players\save

Windows 7: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty - Black Ops 2\players\save

Steam: \Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops 2\players\save