Thread: Need for Speed Most Wanted gets stuck on loading screen

Need for Speed Most Wanted gets stuck on loading screen

I have downloaded Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 via Origin and I have installed it as well. I did not had any issue I installing it but now when I am trying to launch it, it gets stuck in the loading screen. It doesn’t past that screen. I want to know if this issue is just in my case or anyone else has faced it?? Is there anything I can try out to get rid of this issue???

Re: Need for Speed Most Wanted gets stuck on loading screen

I am running in to exactly the same issue and I don’t know what to do. I was waiting for this game eagerly and now when it is out I am not able to play it. I have played previous nfs series and I love this game. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game several times but that’s not making any difference in my case. My college buddies have already installed this game and have cleared up some levels.

Help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Even I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I have updated my graphic card drivers and my system is updated with all windows update as well. My system meets up Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 requirement and I have installed it after checking all those things. I am not getting any error as such, one of my friends was getting a direct issue and he has fixed it up. Let me know if there is anything I can try to fix this up and as soon as possible.

Which operating system you both are having installed?? Not sure but I think there is some application or unknown service running in background preventing the game to load. In that case you can open task manager and close all programs and non Microsoft services and try starting the game as standalone program.
    You should try disabling your antivirus and other security program for the testing purpose as they are likely to interfere with game installation and running processes. Check out things I have mentioned first and let me know if you get any help from any of them, best of luck.
    Wishlist: Nothing.

I have windows 7 installed in my system and I have tried running Need for Speed Most Wanted as standalone program but no avail. It seems there is something else that is causing this issue. Disabling antivirus and firewall did not make any difference as well . What should I do here after?? Is there any option for getting this game running??

Well have you both tried running the game in compatibility mode??? If not than trying that would be a good idea. For running it in compatibility mode, simply right click on game exe, select properties, click on compatibility tab, check mark “Run this program in compatibility mode” and select windows vista sp3 , save the changes you have made by clicking on ok and re-launch the game. If it works than you can try running it in compatibility mode until you all find some other fix.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I think I can help you out, actually I was running in to same issue after installing the game but simply uninstalling Origin rather than the game fixed the issue for me. Just try it out guys it works!