Thread: Slow leveling in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

Slow leveling in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

I have been playing World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria from past three days for around four hours each day. One thing that I noticed was that the speed at which the characters level up in this game is very slow and I think developers need to increase it. The rate at which the level is increasing, I think it will take around months to get to level 90. What do other people playing World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria have to say about it?

Re: Slow leveling in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

I too think that the leveling system of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is somewhat slower than the previous games in the World of Warcraft series. I think it must be done to maintain the life of this game. What I mean to say is that if the level 90 would have be achieved quickly or easily, then most of the players would have left playing this game as soon as they complete the story. But since the leveling up is slow, I think more players will wait even after finishing the game to reach the level 90. I don’t see any other reason behind the slow leveling up other than this.

I don’t find much difference in the speed of leveling up in this game. I mean it is normal. I got this game on the day of its launch and played for some time. Exactly next day, I found many other players with level 90. It means that some people actually reached up to level 90 within 15 to 16 hours. I know it might not be possible to play this game at such a long stretch, but at least it proves that it won’t take more than 20 hours to reach at the level 90 in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria. I think that you have not come to the part where you will encounter enemies that will give you good XP points on dying.

If you play only the missions in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, then you might find the leveling very slow. I think that you should go for the side quests, as well as the PvP fights to get XP boost more quickly. Also you will have to do exploration of the area to get various items that will boost your attack and fighting abilities. This will increase the XP quicker. Even a new gamer will take around 30 hours to reach level 90. But I don’t think that it will take months to reach level 90 as you are expecting.