Thread: FIFA 13 won’t launch after clicking on play button

FIFA 13 won’t launch after clicking on play button

I have installed the FIFA 13 full version in my PC and it is not working. The installation was proper without any problem and everything went fine. I restarted my PC and clicked on the game’s launcher. The screen flickered and turned black. But afterwards nothing came on the screen. I checked the task manager and a process for FIFA 13 was running. There was no option to restore it to normal form. I tried around 10 times without any success. Is anyone else too having the same problem?

Re: FIFA 13 won’t launch after clicking on play button

I have seen this problem in the PCs with graphic cards that don’t have updated graphic drivers in them. Make sure that your graphic card is equipped with latest graphic drivers. Another problem can be the operating system. Many people have complained that FIFA 13 is not working properly in Windows 8. If you are using Windows 8 in your computer, then it might not be possible to run FIFA 13 on it. I think that you should downgrade your operating system to Windows 7. I can just provide you with this much help.

This is the first time I am reading about any such problem existing in FIFA 13. Check the internet connection properly. Since the game needs to connect to the server every time it starts, internet connection that you are using must not be compatible or maybe it is not allowing the connection to happen. Also check if the firewall of your anti-virus or spyware is detecting the game as safe and not blocking its internet access. Since FIFA 13 connects to online server, the anti-virus software must be detecting it as a threat and breaking the connection leading to these problems.

I think you should either take a screenshot of this game and the problem that you are facing in it. Along with the purchase details and your problem, you can send it over to the developers. I am sure that they will take a look at it and rectify the error. I think that it must be some compatibility issue which will be solved. Also if it is some major bug or problem, patch will be introduced soon.