Thread: FIFA 13 freezes when loading career mode

FIFA 13 freezes when loading career mode

I have just installed FIFA 13 in my computer and I have started playing this game. After exploring bit of options section and some other features, I thought of starting the career mode of this game. When I started the career mode, the loading screen appeared and after few seconds, maybe 10 seconds, screen just freeze without any other activity. I had to terminate the game from the Task Manager and start the game again. Can someone tell me why this is happening?

Re: FIFA 13 freezes when loading career mode

This problem is commonly seen in the PCs that already have FIFA 12 installed on it. The base system of both the games is almost same. I think two files of same type must be leading to this kind of conflicts in the computer. You can try running FIFA 13 after uninstalling FIFA 12 from your computer. I am not sure if it will work or not, but if the problem continues, I suggest you to send an email to the developers and maybe they know what this problem is.

Re: FIFA 13 freezes when loading career mode

This problem of career mode in FIFA 13 freezing is caused due to the save games of career mode. There is some problem with the game in locating the saved game files and it has been brought into the notice of EA sports. If you choose to save the game in hard drive, the game fails to locate it and doesn’t load. But if you turn on the cloud saving feature for this game, the game will be saved in the online server and it will be easily located. So till this issue is resolved, my suggestion is that you save the game in cloud servers.