Thread: FIFA 13 free kick bug

FIFA 13 free kick bug

I am playing FIFA 13 demo version on my PC and I came across a bug in this game. I had selected Liverpool F.C. as my team and I was playing against Barcelona. I was playing and I got a free kick which was placed near the centre line. When I selected an player to take the free kick, I saw that group of Barcelona players had gathered in front of the ball. I mean, they have to spread across the field according to their positions, but what were they doing in such closed spaces. Did anyone else too notice this bug?

Re: FIFA 13 free kick bug

I too saw this bug in the demo version of FIFA 13 that I played. But we don’t have to worry about it as it is not the final release of this game. The main game is much more developed and these bugs will not be present in it. The main purpose of the demo versions of the games is for the user to test of it works properly in his system or not. There are many bugs present in the demo version and let me tell you that it is not final copy. You can say it is a draft copy that was given to you for review.

Re: FIFA 13 free kick bug

Remember the bug in FIFA 12 where one of the Messi’s legs would get twisted in upward direction. But the same bug didn’t turn up in the final copy. I think you should uninstall the demo version of FIFA 13 now that full version is available. It will not have any of such problems. I think this problem was being caused due to improper strategy design by the developers in this game. Maybe the opponent’s strategy was not properly designed leading to this unexpected clustering.
    One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.