Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-09-2012

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller not recognized in I Am Alive PC game

I have an Xbox 360 wireless controller for PC at my home which has feature to operate remotely. I have been using it to play most of the console ported game on my PC and it has served me well. I installed the I Am Alive game on my PC and I found that it is not accepting the Xbox 360 wireless controller. Can someone tell me how to make this game accept this controller?
Old 17-09-2012

Re: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller not recognized in I Am Alive PC game

This is not the first time that Ubisoft has done this mistake. Even in the past this mistake was done by them in Rainbow Six game. Though I am Alive game accepts the wired Xbox 360 controller, it fails to detect the Xbox 360 wireless controller. Other developers have already resolved this issue long time back and most of the ported games don?t have such problems. I don?t know if Ubisoft has been notified of this existing problem in I am Alive, but I think a patch should be made to rectify this error as soon as possible.
Old 17-09-2012

Re: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller not recognized in I Am Alive PC game

Actually a patch to solve the issue where I am Alive fails to accept the Xbox 360 wireless controller has already been resolved. A patch has been released and I have attached the corresponding file with this post. Extract the contents of this file and copy paste it at,
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\I am Alive\src\SYSTEM
This patch will not change any settings or make any changes to the save games. So use it without any doubt and enjoy the game.
Attached Files
File Type: rar WirelessFix_0.1.rar (647.1 KB, 71 views)

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,