Thread: I Am Alive freezing problem

I Am Alive freezing problem

I have started playing I Am Alive in single player mode and I just loved this game. Yesterday I was trying to play this game in multiplayer mode on my PC and I connected the game to the lobby. Whenever I try to connect to someone, the game just freezes without any further activity. I don’t know what the reason is. Is anybody else too experiencing this same problem?

Re: I Am Alive freezing problem

I think it’s not just you who is having the same problem, many other people have also reported this same problem. I have cleared my cache and even the hard disk of my Xbox 360 was clean when I installed this game. But still I am getting this problem. Some thought that since they had the pirated copy of I Am Alive, which caused the game to freeze when trying to connect it in the multiplayer mode. As you are struggling to find the reason for this problem, so does there are others who are trying to find out the reason of this freeze. I hope someone comes with some solution.
    One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

Re: I Am Alive freezing problem

I think that it must be the high ping rate that is creating problems in the connection. I connected to my friend who lives in next apartment from me and we had a successful multiplayer game. Though the connection was established after many tries, it was successful This whole thing points out to one thing only, I Am Alive has problem in connecting to game servers with high ping value. I hope the developers bring out some patch or upgrade to solve this issue soon. If not done, it will turn out to be one of the major turn off for the gamers.