Thread: Things developers need to fix in The Sims 3 Supernatural

Things developers need to fix in The Sims 3 Supernatural

I have played The Sims 3 Supernatural on my PC and I think that there are many things in this game that the developers need to fix. The game is awesome, but I think that certain things if fixed might make it much better. For example, the looks of the werewolves and so on. What do you people think about the fixes needed in this game?

Re: Things developers need to fix in The Sims 3 Supernatural

I too agree with you that the werewolves need to be fixed for their looks. The werewolves look more like Wolverine from X-Men than some horrific werewolf. The developers of The Sims 3 Supernatural should either add more hair on their body to make them look more ferocious or add other details like red eyes and sharp teeth with saliva coming out of it. I don’t think that current version of werewolf is anything like it should be.

If changing the looks of the werewolf is not possible, then at least the customization options for the werewolf should be provided, we would then be able to edit the werewolves for ourselves.

The transfer of werewolves from one part of my city to another makes them useless. For example, if I create a pack of werewolves in Moonlight Falls, they cannot be used in other areas like Sunset Valley and Barnacle Bay. I don’t know if anybody else has noticed this problem in The Sims 3 Supernatural, but yes, if you take werewolf pack in other part, you cannot order them to hunt or do anything at all.

All they do is to stand in one place without responding to any command. This problem in The Sims 3 Supernatural needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

Having the zombie horde in The Sims 3 Supernatural game is a great thing and also fun. But it remains fun only when it is new. As the game grows bigger and more complex, the zombies start to become irritating. The numbers of zombies are so large that they become hard to control. Also they appear during the full moon night stopping us from enjoying it. The full moon night is most exciting and the zombies appear out from everywhere. My half time of the full moon is always spent in defending the town against zombies. Can’t the developers put some way to control the number of zombies that come out at night. I think that some fix is needed over here.

Can’t the developers put some way to control the number of zombies that come out at night. I think that some fix is needed over here.
    I too think that there should be some control over the number of zombies in The Sims 3 Supernatural. Many times it happens that they go on biting my sim itself. This becomes irritating most of the time. Also they make us spend most of the full moon night fighting them which takes away most of fun out of the game. I think there must be some slider that developers must provide which will help us decide the number of zombies that should appear. If not this, then some way should be provided in which we can completely stop them.

The reanimation ritual on the tombstone in graveyard doesn’t seem to work. I think that according to this ritual, I should have been able to control the zombies and add them to my household. But how much I try to control the zombies in The Sims 3 Supernatural using the tombstone ritual, it never happens. I think that this is some bug or developers have forgotten to fix the loose end over here. I think a patch or some fix is needed to rectify this problem in this game.

The clothes that are designed for the werewolves when they turn into werewolf are very much like human. I think some more addition should be done to it. For example, more torn clothes or shabby clothes. If you take look at the current clothes of the werewolves, then they look more clean and tidy. I have always imagined werewolves as complete wolves with hair all over their body. But since this is a game, I don’t think that it would have been possible for the developers of The Sims 3 Supernatural game. But at least there should be blood stains on their clothes.

Some things that need to be fixed according to me are that the zombie bites. If I order my permanent zombie to bite other sim in the town, it bites. But the Sim which became the victim to the zombie bite doesn’t turn into zombie. It just has cough disease. I thought that single zombie bite was enough to turn other in zombie. But it is not so in The Sims 3 Supernatural. I think that these needs to be fixed and single bite zombie conversion should be added. Also it would be cool if there would be some crew or organization which could fight against the zombies. I think it would be fun making the zombies fight against them.

I don’t know how many people have noticed it, but the window in The Sims 3 Supernatural where we have to choose the Goth ghosts, the picture is wrong. I think that developers of this game have forgotten to replace it with ghost’s picture. They have actually made this window with picture of humans. I think that there should be a fix to replace this wrong picture in this game.

I think that there should be more collectible and side quests for the werewolf to complete. The werewolf seems to be incomplete without much activity to follow with. The werewolves can be made to find items like gold, moonstone, rainbow beetle and so on.

This would be interesting as werewolves provide most control over the character in The Sims 3 Supernatural. I think that werewolf in The Sims 3 Supernatural. Have been not utilized to their full extent and more stuff was possible using it.