Thread: World is full in Guild Wars 2, how to connect with my friends

World is full in Guild Wars 2, how to connect with my friends

I have just started playing Guild Wars 2 and I have many friends who have already started playing it. My friends have asked me to join then Crystal desert as most of them were on that server. When I try to connect to the Crystal desert, I get a message saying that server is full. I don’t understand why this is happening. I have tried connecting many times and I have failed every time. Is there anyone who is getting the same problem in Guild Wars 2?

Re: World is full in Guild Wars 2, how to connect with my friends

You are getting this message in Guild Wars 2 because many people have already entered the Crystal Desert. You can try going in some other area or to be more precise in some other server to play this game. I don’t think that you will be getting to enter the Crystal Desert so soon. I suggest that you make your place in some other world or sever before they get full too. The only problem with this game is that developers didn’t provide better server space. You can try switching to Crystal Desert after some days, maybe some people have left it to give you space in it.

I think that this is a cool move done by the ArenaNet. From the description and initial looks, Crystal Desert looks the coolest place to get in Guild Wars 2. If this is the case, then I think that most of the people would have got in the same world leaving the other worlds and servers deserted. Now that servers are full for Crystal desert, other areas will be filled by people automatically. Also if majority of people get in same server in Guild Wars 2, then it will get flooded and lead to problems like lagging and improper connectivity. I think it is better that you get in some other world.

As the Guild Wars 2 is a new game, there is no sufficient server space available for allowing more people in same world. The first world selection is the free selection. If in future, the developers of Guild Wars 2 introduce way to switch to another world, then you can move to Crystal Desert. But I don’t think that this switching will be free. Also with such a huge demand for Crystal Desert, I don’t think that it will come cheap. It is sad to know that the best world in Guild Wars 2 is already full. But better not be sad as we are at least getting to Guild Wars 2 so early.

Though the Crystal Desert looks cool, I don’t think that developers must have done any inequality. Except for the looks, all the other features of other worlds will be same. I mean, the missions, the collectibles and items that we get in the worlds. Also it doesn’t matter which world you are in, the game is best played when you are most superior. If you play it right and get much powerful than your friends in Crystal desert, then it is much more worth than being in the coolest world in Guild Wars 2.

The best part of being in a less crowded world in MMO games is that there will be less competition. You can grow in the world much faster. There won’t be anybody to interrupt your progress. Once you get enough resources, you can switch back to other worlds if this feature is made available in future. But you will at least have good level so that switching to new world won’t make difference.