Thread: Found number of bugs in Guild War 2

Found number of bugs in Guild War 2

Guild War 2 does not looks be much happy game. There are number of exploits I had faced. I was just roaming around different forums to notice the glitches in it and found ample of them. I was quiet intereted to buy the game after checking out the trailer. Hope there will be enough fixes within some time.

Re: Found number of bugs in Guild War 2

Now if talk about bugs then there are many. But it comes to different users on different time. Some of them are due to hardware issue while some was the software glitch.

There are no major bugs that will make the game unplayable. I hope you can find the game better.

If you find any of them better report it so that the developer can fix it out. I had faced a couple things before. But ample of them are never noticed. I am just waiting for some major issues that appear related to game crash or performance. The last issue that I had faced was lost my save game. I do not know how. But after replaying the level it worked normally. So at this point I cannot blame anyone. The glitches that I had seen on the official forums was mostly on the gameplay. They were not discussing about crashing or freezing stuff. So there is no matter of worry. You get the game and play it. Exploits are quiet different compared to bugs in the game.

There might be rare chances if you found any updates for fixing those exploits. I had seen more than 20 similar threads based on Guild War 2 exploits. Ample of them where based on the game elements which were out of my mind to understand. Some of them were related to bugs and artifacts which is mostly a hardware fault. One major thing that I noticed is lagging issue when you load a new map. This was among few replies. The map lags a bit while on load. It is not at all hardware issue, but some game files is not proper. I hope to get a right fix for that. The start part which I had played had worked well. The cinematic where fine and it goes well with starting part. I will surely try to notice any of this in the post if I found the same.

The bugs are different on the basis of system you are using. I had seen some common launch errors when people had tried to play it on Mac. There can be solution for the same. On my system it is working quiet well.

That created a lot more doubt in my mind. Mostly bugs are faces when you are playing it online. There can be poor connectivity issue or other more things that are common found. I faced a weird issue playing recently. This is really a very long game. I had collected some elements and they are quiet disappeared. Some issue also lies with the co-op mode. I had not face major remarks in the game, but if found will update more on the same.

Somehow I had also face issue with maps in the game. Maps are quiet laggy and slow in response. This has happened in earlier levels only. For newbies the online gameplay is bit complicated.