Thread: "Fire & Water" Booster Pack for Orcs Must Die 2

"Fire & Water" Booster Pack for Orcs Must Die 2

I am playing Orcs Must Die 2 and I have almost finished it. I enjoyed this game and I am trying to get high score in the game at present. I read it on a website that Robot entertainment, the developers of Orcs Must Die 2 are going to release new DLC for this game know as “Fire and Water” Booster Pack. I don’t know what it is exactly, can someone tell me about it?

Re: "Fire & Water" Booster Pack for Orcs Must Die 2

Yes it is true that Robot Entertainment will be releasing "Fire and Water" Booster Pack for Orcs Must Die 2 in coming days. This DLC will add three new levels for the players to play through. These three levels, namely, Traffic Jammed, Double Decker, and The West Wing will be available to be played in Single Player mode as well as Co-op mode. Also if you have played enough in the Endless mode present in this game, then this new DLC, which is "Fire and Water" Booster Pack will add three more levels to it. The levels will be The Library, The Crossing, and The West Wing. This new maps and new enemies will give you more difficult challenges in this game.

This new DLC for Orcs Must Die 2, which is "Fire and Water" Booster Pack will add two new type of enemies in this game. One kind of enemy will be made of fire element. These monsters will attack you using the fiery elements. The best part about these enemies is that you kill any monster of this type; they will crumble to the ground. But this is not it; they will then spawn small fire creatures which again will come to attack you. I think this part of this new DLC will be interesting. It will add more difficulty in this game.

This DLC will also add Water Lords and water monsters to this game. These blue giants will be as dangerous as the fire monsters. These monsters when killed will turn in puddle and stay on the ground. You might consider that the danger is over. But when this water puddle comes in contact with another such water puddle, they connect each other to become one big monster again. So it will not just be the enemies that can be seen. You will have to kill them multiple times to finish them clearly else they will just keep spawning over and over again.

The best part of this "Fire and Water" Booster Pack DLC for Orcs Must Die 2 according to me is the new additional powers that will be given to us. There will be web spinner. Using this power we can place traps on the walls of the castle which when detects and enemy will release a spider like web. The enemies will get trapped in this web for some time. This will buy us a good amount of time to kill other enemies and place other traps in their place too. Another power that I am excited about is the Ceiling doom. You have to place this trap on the ceiling and it will create a hell for the orcs who enter the castle. This trap will release fire arrows in almost every direction. This will kill many enemies at a time which will give one opportunity to save their ammunition.

I am more excited about the Floor Portal power which will come along with "Fire and Water" Booster Pack DLC. We can create a blue colored portal on the ground of the castle. The orcs who will slip into this portal will spawn again at the start of the level. I think this will be great power which will help us keep the orcs at bay. If we see a large horde coming towards us, all we have to do is to send them at the start again. This will help to divide the big mobs easily. I wish the developers would have desired some way to have another portal so that we could decide the exit of the monsters that fall in one main portal.

I am more excited about the Floor Portal power which will come along with "Fire and Water" Booster Pack DLC. We can create a blue colored portal on the ground of the castle. The orcs who will slip into this portal will spawn again at the start of the level. I think this will be great power which will help us keep the orcs at bay. If we see a large horde coming towards us, all we have to do is to send them at the start again. This will help to divide the big mobs easily. I wish the developers would have desired some way to have another portal so that we could decide the exit of the monsters that fall in one main portal.

This "Fire and Water" Booster Pack DLC will also add a new achievement in this game. We will have to fight the monsters only by using different weapons. We don’t have to use even single trap. I think getting this achievement will be much more exciting. I am eager to buy this DLC which has been launched on 29th of August. The cost of this DLC is $4.99.