Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to host or connect to Co-op in Orcs Must Die 2

Video Games

Old 31-08-2012

Unable to host or connect to Co-op in Orcs Must Die 2

I have been trying to connect to my friend on the Co-op mode in Orcs Must Die 2. But the game fails to connect to the friend of mine. I donít know what the problem is but it seems like some bug is affecting this game. Has anyone else experiencing this problem too?

Old 01-09-2012

Re: Unable to host or connect to Co-op in Orcs Must Die 2

I donít have any such problem in my game regarding the connection with Orcs Must Die 2 in Co-op mode. I can connect to my cousinís game and we can play it very well without any problem. I think that you internet connection must not be good enough to provide support for this game. You can check the website of the game to get knowledge if the bandwidth is proper or not. Maybe the firewall of your computer is not allowing the game to establish connection with other computer suspecting the connection to be malicious.
Old 01-09-2012

Re: Unable to host or connect to Co-op in Orcs Must Die 2

Orcs Must Die 2 has some minor bugs that might be interfering with the co-op mode of the game. You can check out the Steamís website or game developerís website to find a patch that might help you to solve the problem of improper connectivity in Co-op mode of Orcs Must Die 2. It must be because of some bug that you are not able play the co-op mode.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , ,