Thread: Orcs Must Die 2 should have more difficulty level

Orcs Must Die 2 should have more difficulty level

Don't you think this game is a bit more easy. I was playing Dark Souls before this. That was quiet a nice adventurous game. My friend purchased it recently. Now I am willing to go for Orcs Must Die 2. I had seen a number of gameplay tailors and after that I ordered the same from Steam. I played a couple of start levels.

I found that the game is easy and it would not give a better tough battle. There are weapons and magic that can be used again Orc horde and they are easy to defeat.

Re: Orcs Must Die 2 should have more difficulty level

I found the game a bit more childish. You just need to keep shooting and move. The only thing which is different is the defense thing you can do to block the orc enemies. Other than this the gameplay is quiet simple in many ways.

The game is quiet nice. You must play that for more time to get the right output. It has a common type of action because of which you are facing the same type of difficulty again and again. The game offer a Co-op mode that I like he most. It works nice giving a option to play with two players at a time. It also helps you to wind up levels quiet easily. The game has many thing still hidden and you will came to know if you keep finishing the levels. The more you move ahead the more complicated it became. I think you are playing it in Story based. This is the single player mode mostly, but possible to start a co-op also. One thing I agree that this game has a limited amount of enemies class. I had checked the same.

There are only 20 types of enemies that you would be dealing with. It is not really a adventurous game but a mixture of puzzle and strategy. You can use number of traps in the same to block your enemies and use different weapons also. I hope to find more fun as all my levels are cleared. There are some more unlock achievement available in the end session. The game is easy, but till some level only. As you keep moving your defenses must be strong to stop enemies or you might loose. One thing the game also lack is limited number of characters. There are only two. They must have given choices for the same which can help use to choose different personalities. Try to play the game in endless mode with your friend. There you can find the difficulty which you are actually looking for.

Play the endless mode. You will find some complications there. The game is not tough is playing but there are collectibles that are not easy to get. You can check your game modes for more competition.

I agree that the game is easy. It is just time wasting game. You have to keep shooting the orc which looks like they are on a suicide mission. There is no adventure in this game. I had seen the trailer and was expecting this to be better. I do not know how it was rated so highly. The game is suitable for kids. In nightmare mode the orc horde simply dash on you without giving you a chance of preparation. That is the only difficultly I had seen.

To play more further you have to keep playing unless you reach a desire mode. There are spells that you can use and once you are use to spells you find it a bit more boring. The same is applicable for the weapons also. The traps are thing which make the player engage to some point. You have to apply a bit strategy there to ensure that the enemies are blocked in proper way. It is kind of a survival game where you have to keep moving. The enemies just keep on changing as levels goes one.

There are very less powers which can create some high impact on the enemies killing many of them together. I am playing and hope to find it more tougher at the end. Somehow it looks me to be a better version of a tower defense game. You can upgrade your traps make them more deadlier and catch your enemies instantly. There is nothing special stuff that I can talk much here.

It is a quiet big game I think. But if you are really looking for fast paced action pack type gameplay then you must better look for some other game. This is nice easy going puzzle game according to me.

The game mostly purpose in gaining high score at some level. There is leaderboard that share your score among your friends. It is not too easy or too hard game. But lies in between. I had checked a number of gameplay video that offer you a simple type of action every time. That is the point where people get board. At every new level I was expecting to get something different. But those large enemies and new weapons did not added more effect. Nightmare mode is not difficult it too much lengthy. You have to keep on blowing up enemies and after reaching at prescribed score the difficulty rises.

The upgrades are quiet well added. So there are some things that you can enjoy a bit well mostly with upgrades. I had seen the game it is quiet fascinating but some options in the game make it a bit difficult. It is not really a action packed game with tons of weapons and upgrades, but somehow it is a good game for kids. I had played the start few levels, it was fine, but you cannot play this for longer hours.

It is a good game, but to some extent I do not find it much interesting. It is a decent puzzle game that you can play and have fun with. The game is not really recommended for continuous hours of gameplay which makes it a bit complicated to play.

I had got chance to play the co-op mode with my friend and it is quiet fine I think. I had no find it complicated but at some point it is quiet not easy to control the attack of horde. I had not played to any more levels, but yet the starting point of interesting. I found the game nice in many ways. Try to play the co-op mode at the most toughest difficulty and you find it more tough in many cases.