Thread: "All Aboard" achievement missing in Orcs Must Die 2

"All Aboard" achievement missing in Orcs Must Die 2

I am playing Orcs Must Die 2 from few days and I have completed this game. I have gained most of the achievements present in this game. The only achievement that is remaining to unlock is “All Board”. I know that we have to kill the orcs using the Mine cart in some maps. I have done this many times and I am sure that I must have killed more than hundred orcs using the mine cart in every attempt. But still I haven’t unlocked this achievement. Can someone tell me why it is happening?

Re: "All Aboard" achievement missing in Orcs Must Die 2

I don’t think that getting an “All Board” achievement is that hard. I got this achievement in the middle of this game successfully. It must be happening that you must not be killing enough Orcs with the Mine Cart to get the 1000 kill count in this game. In some maps, the mine cart’s track has open spaces on sides. Many times it happens that when you attack them with the mine carts, some orcs try to retreat. In this process many orcs fall down the tracks and get themselves killed. This is why you must be feeling that you killed many orcs using the Mine cart but actually you are not doing it.

This game when released had the condition for getting the “All Aboard” to hit 1000 orcs. This would be simple as just a mere touch to the orc would register the count in the achievements. But after the initial update, getting the achievement became very difficult. I played this game in co-op mode and thus I got this achievement easily. One player would lock or hold the orcs along the mine cart tracks using the wind power and other powers. At this time, another player would pull the lever of the mine cart to release it. I think you should try playing it in co-op mode to get this achievement.

I don’t think that the game is working properly. The developers seem to have updated the game little bit due to which the achievement is not getting registered. Maybe you must have killed enough orcs with the mine cart, but due to the bug you will not be getting the achievement. You can send the problem that you are facing to the developers. If the bug truly exists, the developers will rectify it and eliminate the bug.