Thread: Is Jagged Alliance Crossfire a stand-alone game or add-on?

Is Jagged Alliance Crossfire a stand-alone game or add-on?

I watched the trailer of Jagged Alliance Crossfire and I found his game very interesting. I am planning to play this game on coming weekend and I am going to buy it from my nearby shop. I was reading the forums of this game to know what the views of the people regarding this game were. There I found that many people relating this game to its previous part, which is Jagged Alliance Back in Action. I want to know if Jagged Alliance Crossfire is a standalone game or an add-on to Jagged Alliance Back in Action?

Re: Is Jagged Alliance Crossfire a stand-alone game or add-on?

Jagged Alliance Crossfire is a standalone game. You don’t need to have Jagged Alliance Back in Action on your computer to play the latest game. The people that are mentioning the name of Jagged Alliance Back in Action along with Jagged Alliance Crossfire because both the games are similar to each other except for few changes made in the Crossfire version of the game. Maybe this is what that might have confused everyone who has bought this game. But don’t worry, you don’t need to have the old game on your computer as Jagged Alliance Crossfire is not an add-on.

Re: Is Jagged Alliance Crossfire a stand-alone game or add-on?

The only thing you need the Jagged Alliance Back in Action is to get the discount on Jagged Alliance Crossfire. But again you don’t just need to have the game installed in your PC but it also must be purchased from Steam only. With these conditions met, you can get discount depending on the date you pre-order this game. I think that this must be the only topic where people must be mentioning requirement of Jagged Alliance Back in Action.