Thread: Mercenary Technology issue in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Mercenary Technology issue in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

I am playing Transformers: Fall of Cybertron and I have completed the Single Player campaign. Now I am moving on to the multiplayer mode available in this game. I started the multiplayer game and I was disappointed to find that it had lot many bugs. Mercenary Technology which is responsible for the multiplayer mode and related stuff has created a bad multiplayer mode for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. I think that it suffers from many issues that need to be rectified soon. How many people have been experiencing problems with the multiplayer mode of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron?

Re: Mercenary Technology issue in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

The most irritating and common problem that occurs in the multiplayer mode of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is the connection into some game. Most of the times, the game doesn’t even start. If there is a one player less for connection, the timer doesn’t stop. But it keeps waiting for the remaining player. I think this is irritating. In other game with this same system, as soon as the timer ends the game starts even if two players are ready. I think that Mercenary Technology should rectify this error as soon as possible.

We have also seen that G1 Retro pack is giving problems like not getting detected in the game. You cannot see it in the single player mode of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. It is also not detected in the multiplayer mode too. Even the G1 Prime parts cannot be seen in the character creation and customization section. This is mostly seen in the PC version of this game. Also the multiplayer mode of Fall of Cybertron doesn’t detect the Xbox 360 gamepad properly. It works fine in the main game. But when used on the menus, it doesn’t seem to detect icons and buttons properly. The controllers are clunky and many times it misses out certain parts.

The character creation part in multiplayer mode of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron doesnt work properly with Xbox 360 controller. Many buttons and the part of the screen don’t seem to respond or navigate when used with Xbox 360 gamepad. For example, I cannot toggle the faction and I have to do it with mouse itself. Also to see the change in form of the transformer, I need to use keyboard to navigate properly. Also rotating the camera around the character to take a look around has to be done with the mouse because the Xbox 360 controller fails to do it.

The title screen that appears in multiplayer mode of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron on the console is very much different from that which appears in PC version of this game. The background title screen has the Cybertron in distance moving with the title appearing on it. It is kind of a video that is playing in the background while text and the labels float over it. But in the PC version of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, it is just static picture that is in the background. I don’t understand developer’s logic, I have seen various games that have used .bik videos and they work great on PC.

Whenever I access the multiplayer mode of the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, the game minimizes and pops up the window which asks for the administrator permission. After the splash screen appears the game again minimizes and then reconfigures the VC++ redistributable stuff. I don’t understand this but this is the first time I am seeing it. I have played many games, but this is the first time something like this is happening to me.