Thread: Jagged Alliance Crossfire is still not unlocking

Jagged Alliance Crossfire is still not unlocking

Does anyone know what’s going wrong with steam? It has been a day since Jagged Alliance Crossfire has been made available but it is still appearing as preorder in game list. I don’t know why store page is not saying “You own Jagged Alliance Crossfire”. I have tried restarting steam couple of times but no avail, it is still displayed as preordered. What’s the use of preordering the game when we are not getting it on prescribed time? Wanted to know if anyone else has faced the same thing or has any idea about this issue?

Re: Jagged Alliance Crossfire is still not unlocking

I thought I was the only one going through this issue but now I am seeing more and more people complaining about the same thing every hour. There is surely something wrong at there side but I don’t know what exactly. If at all they had planned delay then they would have informed us all, there hasn’t been any notification from there side making the users feel helpless. I have tried contacting there official support but I haven’t got any response from them. Even I have tried restarting steam several times thinking game status might change after that but no luck, I haven’t managed to download it.

Re: Jagged Alliance Crossfire is still not unlocking

Guys there was some issue going on and even I was undergoing it but just few minutes ago I restarted steam and it was available for download, seems they have fixed the issue from their side. Just restart steam and let me know if you both are able to download it now or not.