Thread: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Havoc Pack is very costly

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Havoc Pack is very costly

I have just started playing Transformers: Fall of Cybertron and I was searching for some tips that would help me in playing this game. I came across a post where I found details about the DLC for this game. Developers have released the Havoc Pack DLC for this game at price of $9.99 which I found interesting. But the price for this DLC seems very high. What do other people think about it?

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Havoc Pack is very costly

This is nothing new where you have to pay for the game and then again you have to pay extra to get the DLC of the game. I mean, it has been going on since last time. Also the Havoc Pack DLC is meant for multiplayer game and not for single player game. So if you are mainly interested in multiplayer mode of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, then you could plan to download this DLC, else you can just ignore it.

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Havoc Pack is very costly

I know $9.99 is costly for a game of price $59.99. I too have failed to understand that why the developers don’t put the DLC part in the main game itself and sell it for much larger price. You can avoid the Havoc Pack DLC for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron as you can also complete the main game, which is single player campaign without having it. Also the multiplayer game is fairly based on the skills of the player. So you can also defeat the powerful DLC transformers using the default ones.