Thread: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer is boring

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer is boring

I find Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer a bit boring. Compared to single player gameplay, it is not so interesting nor it provides a better action. I had played the same with my friends but remind me of Quake. There are very less abilities that we can try out in the mulitiplayer level.

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer is boring

That can be possible. Transformers is a good game, and the recent one has number of new additions. But on multiplayer level it became a bit complicated to play. I am still stucked with the single player, not got chance to test the multiplayer.

I found the multiplayer level a bit slow. That is the reason I think many are finding this game a bit complicated to play. The same has number of add-ons and different play style you can go for. In multiplayer you need a fast pace gameplay. If we check other fps game then we can notice the difference. Compared to that Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is a bit slow. You cannot run or drive in single direction. There are number of hurdles also the weapon target is quiet slow. You can easily dash with object. You have to look for more lighter classes to play in better and those who are not aware will stuck with the same. Somehow I am looking for detailed customization option that can help me to make the character as best.

The design of game looks to be based on the robots. They move slowly and cannot manage controls so quick. There are also less chances of configuring quick weapons and perform attack. I am also a quiet irritated with the key binding. It is well suited on joy stick compared to the keyboard. I hope there would be some better dlc or patch coming up which can make this game a bit more better and easy to play. I am looking for a bit more speed that can make the character to run faster and approach enemies. The transformation is slow in various aspect.

I agree with that. The transformation and then adjusting yourself for attack is what time consumed. This makes the game a bit more boring. I am trying to make maximum adjustment to improve the game performance. Will post updates later on.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is a good game. I had not tested the multiplayer but like the normal additions. A new story with number of play style make us stick to the game for hours. I like the series of weapons this game has along with upgrades. Once you are to a weapons you can create great damages instantly. But those are based on your gameplay. They are not unlocked instantly. I like the series of weapons offered in it. It is quiet different. I had played the last edition in which there were low choices. I hope we would having options to use weapons and explosive in multipayer also.

The one thing that irritates me the most is control while driving. After when the character is turned into vehicle it does not move properly. Compared to games lie nfs where you have better control on car, Transformer's key binding is very complicated. The same issue was also present in older game. Either they take extreme turn or simply bash to something reducing your time of attack. The graphics are better but not to the point. They are well made and balanced with the game story. I hope to get some better levels while playing further.

I had not played the game for long time. I am less aware about the same. I was going to go for multiplayer. I hope to stick with the single player first and then plan with my friends. I hope it would work better.

Multiplayer gaming needs fast action. If the game characters move slowly the action is reduced. One of the most irritating part in multiplayer gaming is the camera angle. I was expecting a static camera. Where you keep moving and the camera changes its angle on its own. This saves your time. Second the controls make the character to response a bit slowly while you are attacking. There is no way by which you can lock the target. I had not found it yet. I hope to get one in this game. In multiplayer if you lock the target it became easier for you to attack the enemy instantly.

The camera angle really confuses a lot. To some extent I found the graphics a bit childish. Some bots are simply rotating around you like flies. If we seek for a better futuristic environment then Transformers: Fall of Cybertron does not gives you much. You just have to keep running and shooting. You have to adjust the target by moving left and right constantly. Also we cannot go or work with a strategy here. It is just keep running and shooting. The multiplayer is not really yet impressive.

There are customization options provided in the game but it does not provides you much. You can make changes to weapon, choose a class and customize the body. Somehow each class has a different weapon style.

I was too expecting a bit more better multiplayer environment. It looks I am playing Quake with robots. There is no strategy, special weapons, etc you can choose. You cannot also work with your team. The multiplayer does not provides you any thrill. You can simply keep killing and moving and that's all the. Your keep gaining points until you had not died.

Muitiplayer gameplay of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron can only provide you some hours of thrill. That's all.