Thread: Dinobot Destructor Pack and Massive Fury Pack DLC for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Dinobot Destructor Pack and Massive Fury Pack DLC for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

I played Transformers: Fall of Cybertron and I have completed the single player campaign. I have also played many games in multiplayer mode. I am quite bored already as there is nothing new available in this game. Also the modification of transformers has failed entertain me. I want new transformers in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron which I think are available through DLCs for this game. Can someone tell me what will be contents of upcoming DLCs for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron?

Re: Dinobot Destructor Pack and Massive Fury Pack DLC for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

The Havoc Pack DLC for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron has been released for price of $9.99 or 800 Microsoft Points. This DLC is meant for multiplayer game only. It will add characters like Wheeljack, Ultra Magnus, Blast Off, Perceptor and Zeta Prime. These characters will be avaible in multiplayer mode to use and also this Havok Pack DLC will provide customization options for these characters.

Re: Dinobot Destructor Pack and Massive Fury Pack DLC for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Dinobot Destructor Pack DLC is releasing on 11th September 2012 for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. This DLC will consist of four characters that can be used in multiplayer mode of this game. You will find Grimlock, Swoop, Slug, and Snarl to use in the multiplayer mode. These transformers will convert into the dinosaur forms when switched. I think this is what makes them different from others. Bigger than other transformers, they can change the game unexpectedly.

The Massive Fury Pack DLC for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron will be releasing on 25th September 2012. Nothing much has been revealed about this DLC pack. But it will have many characters that can be used in multiplayer mode and single player mode of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. News is that this DLC pack will include characters like G1 Retro Optimus Prime and Sharpshot. I think this is what will encourage me to get this DLC pack.