Thread: What all things needed to be fixed in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron?

What all things needed to be fixed in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron?

I have been playing Transformers: Fall of Cybertron for few days now and I think that this game is much boring than its previous game, which is Transformers: War for Cybertron. I think that developers have removed many abilities from the characters as well as the cars. Also many improvements are needed in gameplay. What do other people feel about improvements needed in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron?

Re: What all things needed to be fixed in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron?

I agree with your question and I think many changes should be done to this game. For example, double jump for some transformers should be added. For example, infiltrators should have this ability. Since they are meant for long range attacks and are lighter in weight as compared to other transformers, I think double jump would be an ability that will suit them. Also there should be at least one ability for the vehicles. Like car dash where the car would increase its speed with small boost. Maybe a nitrous would be better for this purpose. With car dash, there should be ramming ability to damage opponent’s car. You see, like the ability available in Driver: San Francisco.

I find the movements done by the scientists when flying in the air are much better in Transformers: war for Cybertron than that are designed in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. The movements of the scientists when flying look jerky or rather incomplete. Also one thing I didn’t like about Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is the way characters transform into vehicles and back into robots. This whole process happens so fast that it is impossible to see which part went on which side of the body. Either the animation of transformation is bad in this game which the developers have tried to hide under the speedy transformation. I think that this transformation speed should be increased from what it is at present.

The motion blur effect on the wheels of the vehicles looks stupid. I mean if the speed is so high that everything around it has to go blur, then why only wheels have to go blur. I think the time required for the player to lock the weapons on their targets should be increased. It is so easy to lock targets that one can easily shoot anybody in least time. If the target locking time is increased, the person will need to take more time. This will be advantageous as well as disadvantageous. Now when we just shoot, the attack works like it is locked. But with longer target locking, I think one will have to depend on random attacks rather than accurate ones.

The most funniest thing that I found in this game is that of gravity when it comes to vehicles. The rate at which the cars and heavy vehicles fall is so low that it feels that there is no gravity. I think the rate of gravity should be increased so the drop of the vehicles looks realistic. Also the feature of hit detection is not accurate. Many times the game fails to register a hit that has been done on the hit marker.

I think that developers need to release more parts and abilities for modification of the transformers. At present, there are very less number of abilities and weapons to choose from. But if the developers add few more to the existing collection, I think the game would become more awesome. This will add the depth to Transformers: Fall of Cybertron as well as create more possibilities to have better combination of attacks and defense. Also after playing few games we get to know which weapon can do what and how much damage it can do. Thus, more weapons and abilities are needed to eliminate the predictions of the attacks and weapons.