Thread: Bugs in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Bugs in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

I have started playing Transformers: Fall of Cybertron and have encountered few bugs, I have found that in several chapters the Shockwave's name is appearing on the bottom right hand corner, driving vehicle is not feasible. I have come across people over the web marking out other bugs and glitches they have found, so I am not hijacking anything and I am just starting this thread to gather all of the bugs that have been encountered in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron so far.

Re: Bugs in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

These are the bugs that I have come across:
    • All Multiplayers seems to be broken rather than Private Lobby.
    • As you have already mentioned in several chapters the Shockwave's name is appearing on the bottom right hand corner.
    • Cliffjumper's level is taking too much time to get loaded, I think that’s a bug but I am not sure about the same
    • The character perform weirdly when they are bumped in to a wall
    • Playback sound stutters and brings up irritation while playing.

I find the whole game buggy, I have tried playing the game in my rig but the game just keeps on freezing and lagging. It mostly freezes when I am at friend menu. The other thing that I wanted to know and which I think to be as a bug is “G1 Optimus Prime Parts for our custom character” I mean why can’t we use it? I have confirmed with some of my friends who are playing the game on Console, They don’t have any issue in using them. Even I have found characters bumping in to wall and shaking left and right.

These are the bugs that I have encountered:
    • Audio in some cutscenes are not loud and clear
    • If we press E even when close then it doesn’t gets registered
    • No customization for keys, I don’t know if this has to be count as a bug but its surely missing
    • One cannot play multiplayer without router, it gives a message saying "You must be connected to the internet to play online"
    • There is no customization for character in multiplayer
    • The grapple doesn’t appear clearly, it appears as small green thing, it works but its annoying. I thought that it is because of graphics but it’s not, I have tried switching to every possible setting but it simply doesn’t take any effect.