Thread: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Trailer shows up a new story

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Trailer shows up a new story

Have a look on cinematic trailer of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria. It looks WoW is now going to deal with Kungfu Panda. The trailer is awesome showing up a fight between human and orc while the fight is interrupted by an Panda warrior. I hope this will be the new story upcoming offering a better gameplay this time. I love WoW series and waiting for this new release.

Re: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Trailer shows up a new story

That was a nice trailer. I hope they make a better changes to the graphics this time. I was always dis-satisfied with the graphics of this game. They show up a awesome cinematic, but the actual game looks very cartoonish. It would be better as per expectation.

It looks Blizzard is taking use to new destination in Mists of Pandaris. I found this image on the official website which shows up this Panda as fighting warrior. Looks like a much trim version of Kungfu Panda.

I hope to get something new in this. The cinematic does not reveals much, but if you watch at the end you can see a new destination. Vallie with a place where there are creatures who are engaged with Kungfu practice. I am not able to understand how this will be integrated in the game. Mostly in WoW the characters own a magical power. They have their own abilities to deal with enemies. And there are warriors. They fight with weapons. Does Blizzard is trying to integrate a new type of fight in the game. So there can be expected upgrades based on that.

I visited the official website where I found that there is entirely a new continent and characters in the game. Those characters will have special ability to deal with enemies. You can explore and end task to reach your objective.

Mists of Pandaria is another expansion by Blizzard. This new expansion is kept for Pr-Purchase on official site. For that you will need Battle.net account. Access the same and pre-book your game. Somehow those how had played WoW will surely like the game. There are some new races introduced in the same. I was able to locate the price. The price is set between $40 to $60. That is not coslty enough. There are rumors that there will be a digital edition also. Somehow there is no information yet provided on the same. This new expansion will come with new zones and new characters. The glimpse of one you had seen in the trailer itself. There would be dlc based on the same in future. There are quiet changes in ample of things in this game. In this new edition Pandaria entirely a new continent. The online help guide on us.battle.net offers offers a great information on the same. The existing continent is divided into

• 7 zones and more divided into 90 levels. They are :
    • The Jade Forest
    • Kun-Lai Summit
    • Towlong Steppes
    • Dread Wastes
    • Vale of Eternal Blossoms
    • Valley of Four Winds
    • Krasarang Wilds

Mist of Pandaria deals mostly with martial arts type fighting gameplay. They offer you great output. The game offer you this time a number of customization features through which you can simply make a number of changes to the existing category.

Pandarian is a distinct continent where martial art is an important criteria for gameplay. It offers you a long mystery places where a new races are dealing with each other for number of problems. The land deals with peace and fertility. Somehow the continent is affected by a race of Mogu. They are monsters on that land which are trying to affect many.

The Pandaren are trying to make a peaceful way for surviving. Also there were another demon race called as Azeroth which simply caused devastation to Pandaren. Somehow you are in the new place to deal with number of stuffs. There are around 7 classes in the game which are Monk, Mage, Rogue, Warrior, Hunter, Priest and Shaman. This new expansion also features ample of customization options through which you can make changes to your hero.

If you want details information on the game feature then you must visit the below link. This is like a short guide on Mist Of Pandarian. It would offer you great deals on the gameplay and offer you a awesome output. feature list

I can tell something about the game modes. They are Challenge Mode, Pet Battle System, Scenario and Talent Calculator. In Challenge Mode you have to deal with task within a givn time. Or else you would loose easily. The challenge mode is more interactive and offers you action. It provides you deal with number of things and options. Somehow the entire game is based on a timer and it would not work properly if you try to accomplish the task early. The challenge mode offer you better rewards that you cannot find in any other mode. It is not at all complicated to understand.

It is just like a racing game where you have to finish the most early. Compared to this Pet Battle Mode is a bit different. There are pets added as different characters. This were not present in the older version. You can train them to fight with others and gain points. It make me remember of Pokemon. There are various level, name, stats, abilities, etc you can go for. You will need to train them to deal with number of things. Other than this there are Scenario mode where you can battle with other races.

I visited the us.battle.net site and found only one boss in the game. Called as Salyis's Warband. This is some kind of big character that has lord over it. I am sure this is just the starting enemy and there are quiet complicated one in the future.