Thread: Game like Cut the rope game for Android

Game like Cut the rope game for Android

Cut the rope is quiet nice and addictive game. I found it a bit different. I hope there is a pc version of this available. But I am not able to locate. Also I am trying to find some similar games like this. I would love to buy the same. I have a android tablet with me. I hope there is better games than this.

Re: Game like Cut the rope game for Android

I do not think so. Cut the rope is quiet nice. I offers great puzzle and the best part is that it is easy to play.

This type of games are best for touch based tablets. Is there any new updates coming on the same.

Try Amazing Alex. This is another puzzle type game which is added by Rovio. The one who created Angry Birds. It is quiet popular and nice according to me. The price of game is around Rs.55.09 on Android and there is a free edition of the same available. You can test that before purchasing. The game offers you similar gameplay like Cut the Rope. This type of games are called as Physics Puzzle game. You get set of options on the screen and simple puzzle mode allows you to accomplish a task. It is quiet funnier game I think. There are number of challenges that you can go for.

It is quiet a long game and as you keep moving the puzzle stuff increases a lot. The game provides you environment for exploring different levels based on locations. There are around 100 levels which make this game quiet huge. I had purchased this last week, and still not able to finish up completely. The game is light, does not freezes nor it gives issue in installation. It is compatible with ample of ICS tablets.

I promise this game is quiet addictive in comparison to the Cut the rope. And if you want to find similar games then you have to visit the game publisher page on Google Play. There you can check the similar kinds of game in more easier way.

I like Cut the rope more. I have both the game. A free edition of Amazing Alex and just bought Cut the rope two days ago. I was a bit fed up with Amazing Alex as some of its level are bit tough.

Google Play is loaded with tons of games like this. One of them is Greedy Spiders. This is another puzzle type game. It offers you a simple concept of saving bugs from spider who are caught in web. You have to save them and disallow spider to reach the bugs. The game is quiet simple but needs brain sometime to play. As you keep playing the levels are more advance, and the number of spiders rises.

The game is awesome and addictive. I am also playing Amazing Alex. I was just searching a free edition of Cut the rope on Google Play just for testing the same. I found one. It is quiet awesome. It is a bit different but nice. I am planing to buy the same as I finish playing the free edition. Before all this games I was playing Where's My Perry? I played this game for quiet long time and enjoyed it a lot. The game give us a different ways to use water to end up a puzzle. We can simply free the water, steam or us the liquid part to solve a different number of puzzles.

The game has nice graphics and quiet simply to play. Agent P is the central character. I found is quiet different in comparison to Amazing Alex and Cut the rope. This are physics based puzzle, but Where's My Perry is different. The game has number of hidden collectibles also.

Try Burn the Rope. There is a free pack with 60 Levels in it. The game is simple. There are ants on the rope. You have to burn the rope to kill them all. It is nice and addictive. I like the game graphics.

I will recommend you to play Cut the Rope. It is nice and better. Do not buy some many games at a time. Get one finish it and then go for others. Because if you fed up playing any of them, it would be waste of money. I installed around 5 games that I had purchased recently. I do not know what happen the game icons get disappeared from the menu. Luckily Google Play offers you My App section from where we can get the same back whenever we need it.

I started with Cut the Rope and playing it still. It is quiet childish game. Compared to that Amazing Alex is quiet different. It has a simple interface with objects to configure properly so that you can finish a task. It is not at all complicated but needs thinking at some level. I was playing Saving the Private Sheep before. It is was also quiet good. It has many numerous level in the full edition while the free edition offers you a limited access. I am looking for some game which offers a good effect on screen. This games which we ware talking about usually have a 2D type look that does not put much effort on playing. After a few time you will surely get fed up from the same.

What I know is that this games are quiet good for mobile phones. If you have a Android phone, then go for that. For tablets we need a better graphics. I love Temple Run and I am trying to find a game similar that.

Did you played the new edition of Temple Run. It is called as Temple Run Brave and the cost is Rs.55 something. The game is based on Disney's movie Brave which appeared recently. The difference between the regular one and this edition is that it has a entirely new layout and you can simply shoot to make your way. This all stuff are not provided in the older version. I like this one.

Physics puzzles are surely boring something, but they are addictive and if you one loose interest you will not like any of those similar games. I will recommend you to check once Brave.

If you need a combination of adventure and puzzle and then have a look on Twist n Catch. It works on motion sensing. You have to pickup a guy and then use your tablet to rotate it left and right to solve the task. It is nice and has around 120 levels in it. There are three zones to explore and the visuals are also much better.