Thread: Preorder Counter-Strike: Global Offensive with discount

Preorder Counter-Strike: Global Offensive with discount

Finally here is the good news for Counter Strike players. We have waited lot for the upcoming Global Offensive but it is just 10 days away. Valve has today started taking pre-orders of Counter Strike GO via steam. I just booked one for me and thought to share with you guys. Have a look at this:

As you can see in the image above, they are also offering 10% discount if you will pre-order the game before 14th August.

Re: Preorder Counter-Strike: Global Offensive with discount

Thanks for the info dude, but i guess you missed some thing. Along with this discount, Valve has also announced a great offer that includes all CS package at the discount rate of 66%. I guess this offers ends today or already ended yesterday. The package contains Condition Zero, Source, CS: GO. Am not sure if the offer is still available but if any of you guys are interested check for it on their website.

Welll guys, finally the day has come. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is now officially available in Stores and Steam. And the best part of this release is that it is available on almost all gaming consoles including Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Mac OS X via Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia-USA View Post
    Welll guys, finally the day has come. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is now officially available in Stores and Steam. And the best part of this release is that it is available on almost all gaming consoles including Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Mac OS X via Steam.
    I already started playing it on Steam, and trust me, you will really enjoy it if you love CS. Other than this, the best part is not the one you mentioned above , it is the brand new Zombie Mod introduced in Global Offensive by the developers. Its really fun, try it.