Thread: Didn’t receive Tf2 Promo items with Hero Academy 2-Pack

Didn’t receive Tf2 Promo items with Hero Academy 2-Pack

I have bought Hero Academy 2-Pack recently but I haven’t got Tf2 Promo items, What’s is the issue all about? Is there anyone aware of it? I have not just bought the game for the game play but I was concerned with Tf2 Promo items as well. It is just not me missing it, I have checked about the same and have found many people complaining about the same things but I don’t see any official response. Just wanted to know if anyone one receive Tf2 Promo items with Hero Academy 2-Pack for now??

Re: Didn’t receive Tf2 Promo items with Hero Academy 2-Pack

Yes I have been looking after the same, even I have not got my Tf2 Promo items after purchasing Hero Academy 2-Pack. I have contacted Robot Entertainment and Valve as well but haven’t got a response from their side. I feel like cheated and am willing to get my money back, I am just so disappointed.

Re: Didn’t receive Tf2 Promo items with Hero Academy 2-Pack

Guys I have come across some officials of Robot Entertainment and they have mentioned that some hats are arriving late. I don’t know what is causing that but I have heard some people mentioning they have received their hats after a day or day. So I don’t think there is anything that we will be able to do from out site for getting Tf2 Promo items rather than waiting. In my case I have got the hat but I haven’t got cowl, just hoping to get it by end of the day. If you both don’t get it in a day or two then better open support tickets at Robot Entertainment or Valve and check out that they have to say about it.