Thread: Is single player of Hero Academy going to be released at $5?

Is single player of Hero Academy going to be released at $5?

I wanted to know that will the Hero Academy for PC have the single player game in it. I played this game on my friend’s iPad and I found that it has nothing but only multiplayer mode in it. There is no way we can just play the single player mode just to test our skills or kill our time. Can someone tell me if there is Single player mode in the PC version of Hero Academy?

Re: Is single player of Hero Academy going to be released at $5?

Hero Academy is basically made to be played in multiplayer more and there is least emphasis on the single player mode in the game. There is a single player game under the challenge mode you will see. But here you will be given certain scenarios where you have to face the opponent and defeat him. The open ended game is only possible in the multiplayer mode. I think that developers should bring out a single player based open ended game in Hero Academy, but again they will charge the people for it. I think this is what makes the game ridiculous.

I think that this game needs to have a single player game mode where we can set the difficulty and the opponent team we need to fight against. Then we can also set the time limit for the whole round and other details. I think such gameplay should have been made available in the game so that we could just try out different things and create new strategies for ourselves just as a part of practice for the multiplayer games. I have played many turn based action game in past and every game has the single player mode where we can make our own game to play with the A.I.

I don’t think that the single player game in Hero Academy will be much interesting thing to do. In the multiplayer mode, we get to play against numerous different types of people who come up with different strategies and different methods. This makes the whole game interesting as we cannot even guess what the next move of your opponent will be. But from the amount of challenge mode I played, I think the single player mode would be boring. The A.I. of this game isn’t interesting and after playing some 10 to 15 games, you would easily guess what the next move of the A.I. will be. Also you can’t expect the A.I. to use some super powers and all, they will keep using the basic attacks and defenses to fight against you.