Thread: Hero Academy Game for pc pricing is absurd

Hero Academy Game for pc pricing is absurd

I played the Hero Academy on my sister’s iPhone and I loved this game. I was checking out on Steam when I found the PC version for this game too. I was excited about it and was planning to download it. But I was disappointed to know that it has a huge price on it. I mean the base game is priced at some $4.99. But the basic game doesn’t have any interesting thing that we should play it for. We have to spend more money to get the dlc for this game. How many people have not played Hero Academy because of this thing?

Re: Hero Academy Game for pc pricing is absurd

Before the launch of Hero Academy, they advertised that we will be getting teams like Team Fortress 2 and many more teams in this game. But after the game released, they were not present in the game at all. We had to buy them from the Steam market and then use it to play the game. I mean couldn’t the developers have the dlc stuff at lower price for this game. Hero Academy is not of Call of Duty level or some great game with high end gameplay and graphics. I still can’t understand the reason for such high price for this game. With some basic 2D graphics and animations, I think that this game is demanding too much money.

The sad part of Hero Academy is that we have to buy the extra content which makes the game more interesting and is of more price than the main game. For example, the price for Dark Elves Pack, Dwarves Pack and Tribe Pack is for $4.99 each and the Uniform Color pack is $0.99. I think this all makes the price of the game to $20.95. We can also buy the dlc pack for $14.99 if we want everything from the list of DLCs. I think such high price is not justified for this game. The developers need to reduce the price of the game if they want to make it more popular by taking it many people.

The game is of lower price for iOS, that is for iPhone. But the cost for getting the DLCs and the extra content for the game again makes it costly even for the iOS version. I think such high prices just for some extra characters and some extra colors will lead to many people from ignoring this game. Even if someone is really interested in this game, he/she won’t buy this game after seeing the price. If the price of the game is not reduced, I think the people who are truly interested will resort to pirated version of Hero Academy. So I don’t think that the developers of Hero Academy should blame anyone for piracy of their game.

The whole game is a big joke if the price is considered. I mean, the developers of this game are never heard of before; the game’s concept is also not new. The only thing that makes the game worthwhile is the inclusion of Team Fortress 2 characters in this game. But I don’t think that I will ever spend such huge amount of money on this game.

Also the game demands a huge amount of memory and video memory; I think that Hero Academy doesn’t provide enough fun for us. Thus I too think that the price of the game is ridiculous.