Thread: Is Hero Academy game for PC worth it?

Is Hero Academy game for PC worth it?

I just saw my friend playing Hero Academy on his iPad and I found the game interesting. I too played one game and I liked the game. The problem is that I don’t own any Apple device that will run this game. But my friend told me that this game is available on PC via Steam. I am going to download his game on my PC, but before I do, I wanted to know if the PC game is worth playing?

Re: Is Hero Academy game for PC worth it?

I think the best part of this game is its simplicity. There isn’t much complexity in this game which makes it hard to understand. You can play this game even if you do not have any idea about gaming. The game’s playing area is simple with a rectangular layout of 9 X 5 squares in which the characters can move to play and fight against each other. You can call this game as turn based strategy or turn based puzzle as both the terms suit this game. The PC version of this game is also same as the iOS version and I am sure that you will enjoy it on any platform you play.

The most exciting part of this game is that the AI is properly designed. If you think that you are making a smart move that can beat the AI, then you will be mistaken. The AI will make a much smarter move that will over throw any strategy that you have built or plan to implement. The main objective of the AI is to balance the game. Also the teams that are provided in this game are exciting and innovative to play along with. One thing good about the PC version is that you will get the teams in the game already in it. While in iOS version of the Hero Academy, you will need to buy every team individually.

The game doesn’t change when you play it on PC or on iOS. The only thing that changes is the resolution and the support for touch screen. On PC you will play the game with your mouse, but the basic principle and the graphics of the game remains completely same without any major difference in it. Also the basic concept and the gameplay is same in the PC version of Hero Academy. So you can get this game from Steam and enjoy the same game that you played on iOS.