Thread: Hero Academy is a waste of money and time

Hero Academy is a waste of money and time

I played Hero Academy yesterday on my iPhone 4 and I think that this game is very boring. I mean all we have to do is to fight against a team by taking our team in a small locked area which has nothing exciting to offer. Also the game becomes repetitive after few levels of playing. I mean all we have to do is to use some powers to defeat enemy’s army that is present on the board. I think that this whole game is just a waste of money. What do other people who played Hero Academy feel about it?

Re: Hero Academy is a waste of money and time

The worst part of Hero Academy that makes me feel that I have wasted money and time on this pathetic game is the in game purchases that we need to make. Many games have in game purchases, but they are designed such that one can play the game even without them. They won’t need to buy that additional content to complete the main game. But here in Hero Academy, especially the iOS version, we have to buy each and every team that is present in it to play with them. Couldn’t the developer have put all the teams by default in the game instead of pricing every team with $1.99 tag.

What I think is the worst part of the game is that we have to plan our moves for a long time while the main game survives for barely few seconds to go. I mean last time I played a game; I planned the moves for the round for maybe 10 minutes. After this I executed the plan and the game finished within one and a half minute itself. I think that this part where the game doesn’t appeal me much. I think the amount of time in the main game should be more than the time required to plan the moves we want to make.

I think that this game should have been given for free with many teams packed in it. Also the graphics of this game are that good which will make us play the game for sure. I think that graphics could have been more improved with actually placing some 3D graphics with better effects like that of blast or attacks. The graphics are kind of cartoonish, but a serious life like graphics would have made the game much better according to me. After playing much better games than this on my iPhone 4, I think that Hero Academy is not worth the money and time.