Thread: Unable to play Diablo 3 Starter Edition

Unable to play Diablo 3 Starter Edition

I just brought the Diablo 3 Starter Edition for me and installed it in my PC and started playing it. I also got a code for guest pass along with it which I can pass on to any of my friend so that we can both play Diablo 3 in same game and enjoy. I passed on the guest pass code to my brother and he redeemed it in his PC to get the game and an account on battle.net. But after he started the game, it said that he cannot join the player who had Diablo 3 Starter Edition. I think this isn’t right as the guest pass should let anyone join the game. What do other people think about it?

Re: Unable to play Diablo 3 Starter Edition

I too think that this discrimination between the people who have Diablo 3 Starter Edition and people with guest pass is not right. There should be some way we can connect the game to each other. If the developers of Diablo 3 Starter Edition wanted to make everybody buy this game so that they can play together in multiplayer mode, why did they keep the guest pass system in the first place. They could have simply kept the system simple where people with the game can play it together.

Diablo 3 Starter Edition has just released and it has not got much popularity. I think that the developers will improve the game much better in coming days so that it helps the people with Diablo 3 Starter Edition and the people with guest pass to play together in a single game. I don’t think that the servers that are provided by the game for people to play this game right now are large enough to support many people in a single game. I hope the problem gets sorted out soon. And developers unify the people with guest pass and the complete game. I am getting excited to play this game with my bother that I have given the guest pass.

Being a fan of Diablo series, I think that Diablo 3 Starter Edition is a big failure in this series. I think that developers should have done much better research and kept the game properly developed before bringing it into public. Now I feel that I have spent money on some incomplete piece of game which cannot properly provide me connection to other gamers who too are playing this game. Some people are saying that Diablo 3 Starter Edition will be made open to all, that is guest pass holder and the game owners all, but I think that it will be too long till which people will get bored and leave the game.