Thread: Mortis fist weapon code invalid in Darksiders II

Mortis fist weapon code invalid in Darksiders II

I have stated playing Darksiders II and I have received Mortis fist weapon code but when I am using the same code then I am getting an error message saying “This is an invalid code. Please double check your code and try again” I don’t know what is going wrong, how can the code be invalid? Has anyone here has faced this or come across anyone facing the same??

Re: Mortis fist weapon code invalid in Darksiders II

As the game has released today I think Mortis DLC code might not be available immediately. Did you get any mail saying that it is available or so? I have come across some other people who have complained that their Mortis fist weapon code is not working currently. I think you will have to probably wait for them until they make it available from their end.

Yes that’s what I have received in my mail, there are about some 5 steps for activating Mortis fist weapon. Their last step says this “If the Mortis DLC code is immediately available for your console, it will be vended” if it is not available then we will get an email when they will make it available. I agree upon this but they have clearly mentioned in the end “Prior to Darksiders II release on August 14” so you mean to say that they haven’t made it available even when the game has released today?

I have checked about the same and have found their official mentioning that the email regarding the availability of Mortis fist weapon will be sent to all the users within 24 hours from today. So don’t panic and just wait for a day as you have waited till now. If at all anyone gets the same error message even after receiving email from them then they can contact their support directly via email or at their official community.