Thread: How to reach Soul Harvest goal in Darksiders II?

How to reach Soul Harvest goal in Darksiders II?

I just saw that there is a goal in Darksiders II that says that I have to be a ‘Soul Harvester’. I have played Darksiders II on my PC but couldn’t understand how to achieve this goal. I have completed the story and unlocked the maximum items and options in thgis game possible. I have even reached up to the wave 50 in Arena mode of the Darksiders II. But still haven’t got a clue about this goal. Has anyone else acquired Soul Harvest goal in Darksiders II who can tell me how to achieve it?

Re: How to reach Soul Harvest goal in Darksiders II?

The Soul Harvest goal has nothing to do with the PC game of Darksiders II. It is an app for iPhone and iPad which is available for free. Using this app installed on the Apple devices with you, you have to log in on the Facebook.With other of your friends too having this same app on their iPhne or iPad, they too will be connected to Facebook. This app will also connect to the navigation system of your iOS. When two or more friends come near to each other in real life, the navigation system will track them and give option to harvest their soul. The one among the many friends who is first to harvest his/her friend’s soul will get it.

I think that it is an innovative way of involving people into the Darksiders II game. Now people who have installed this app on their iPhone or iPad will be able to play game with their real selves. The souls thus harvested using the app on the iPhone or iPad will be used as the in-game currency. One will be able to harvest the souls as the points which can be then used to redeem for items such as in game comics, wallpapers for PC as well iPhone and such other collectibles. There will be daily prizes for the soul harvesters which I think are much more fun.

The people who will win the daily prizes will enter the lucky draw for the grand prizes. I am, really excited about the grand prize as it includes the real full scale replica of the Death’s scythe from Darksiders II. Also other grand prizes include trip to the Yucatan Peninsula where the Mayan civilization was settled once. It is said to be that the Chicxculub crater was struck at this same place which resulted in death of the dinosaurs. I think these high prizes are making the Darksiders II much more exciting and interesting to play.

We can also chat with our Facebook friends using this app. I think the Darksiders II app for the iPhone and iPad has changed the way of communication with our friends. Before the chat was the usual talk or maybe texting, but now even interaction has been converted into a game. It is sad that such a great app is available only for North America only. I hope it is made available for other continents to, the bigger the competition, the much exciting will be the prizes for this game.