Thread: Crow Armor in Darksiders II

Crow Armor in Darksiders II

I am playing the Darksiders II in my PC and I just found Crow Armor in this game. I have found the boots of this armor set and have started using them. The power provided by these boots is awesome and I think that this is the armor that will serve me well till large part of this game. I think that completing the set of this armor will grant me more power in this game and I should continue to find the other parts of it too. Has anyone else found all the parts of this armor who can tell me what enhancement it does?

Re: Crow Armor in Darksiders II

The crow armor in Darksiders II has a background story that says that it was created by the Crowfather who is the ultimate secret keeper. The armor has vanished since long time, but the legends say that it has a great mystery surrounding it and the mystery is deadly as the armor. The boot that you have fund from the Crow Armor is of item level 15. This boot gives defense of value 30, wrath regeneration of value 14 and wrath of value 34. I haven’t yet found any other parts of this armor but I wish I could find more of it. I too am impressed by this armor.

Boots of Crow Armor that you found in Darksiders II is just a single part. The Crow armor consists of total 5 parts, which are Body armor, hand gloves, shoulder plates, Boots and Scythe. I have found body armor and the hand gloves from this crow armor. The body armor gives defense of value 50, wrath regeneration of value 34 and Wrath also of value 34. The hand gloves that we get will give defense of value 30, wrath regeneration of value 21 and Wrath also of value 34. I didn’t find the crow armor exciting, but it is good for time being.

I have found the shoulder plate and the scythe of the Crow armor available in Darksiders II. The shoulder plate is good as it will give our character defense of 50 points, Wrath regeneration of 27 and Wrath 34. The Scythe is an attacking weapon and thus instead of defense like other parts of the armor, this has attacking value. The damage done by the Scythe is of 120 to 136 points. It will do health steal of 9% from the enemy and same for the wrath steal. It gives Wrath of value 34. I think this armor will be great if all parts are combined together.

You shouldn’t just rely on Crow Armor as there are more armors and weapons available to use in Darksiders II. As you proceed in this game, you will find that Crow Armor is weak against the powerful enemies in later part. You will be easily defeated when using this armor. Also searching for every part is difficult as they are spread all over the game. Even if you find all the parts, you will not have enough space in your inventory and thus you throw it away or you will have more powerful armor than the Crow Armor. I think as you go on playing, you will find more exciting and powerful weapons than the Crow Armor set and you will ignore it after some levels.

so your saying that you cant find this armor in the ps3 version?

Quote Originally Posted by jamest281984 View Post
    so your saying that you cant find this armor in the ps3 version?
    Well, nothing is mentioned whether you can find the Crow Armor on Playstation 3 or not, it is only known to people that it will be a Darksiders community unlock. You can check for some more information on their official website here - http://www.darksiders.com/game-info/armor#crow-armor