Thread: When Transformers Game is coming on Android

When Transformers Game is coming on Android

There is no new edition of Transformers game announced nor anyone is willing to port this game for Android. I am quiet searching for a version. I thought if games like GTA can work on Android, then surely some can play Transformers also. Is there any news. I am trying to find some popular PC games that I can play on my tablet. It is better if they are racing or futuristic game like Transformers. Thanks.

Re: When Transformers Game is coming on Android

There is not information on it. Somehow it is not possible to work on Android version of every pc game. The hardware used inside a portable device, is weak and cannot carry out heavy graphics. Whatever game you want you can find on Google Play. If there is any version you will find on it.

All game developers must try to create a Android version of their game also. I played GTA, it lagged but went fine. If you have a good tablet with better processor then it is mostly possible to run different games more easily. I had check properly there are no such games. What I can found is GTA 3 and Max Payne. There are no other games yet available. The Android edition is a trimmed version. You cannot just install or start playing the same. If the game is not developed properly it would crash instantly. Leaving high end costly tablets if you check for budget tablet then they do not really work smoothly for games.

You must choose more games which can work and provide you puzzle type gameplay. A maximum game on android work on that form only. And the price prescribed for them is quiet in budget. It also looks that the game developing companies are not really interested in developing a game version for Android also. So you have to stick with what you have.

It is correct. There are very less PC games which are available on Android. Those games are heavy and you can check the size which lies in Gbs. It is not easy to port them on Android and make it a compact game. Even if that is done the game will not at all work properly.

Go to the game section. Whatever you find there will only work. Even if you find any game on some download side do not rely on it. The best game which is popular and recommended today is Temple Run. The game has nice graphic output and simple gameplay. Some PC version game that I found was Shadow Gun, Modern Combat 3, Captain America, The Dark Night Rises, Worm, etc. So this are some popular games that you can go for.

There is no Transformers or any other game releasing for Android. But in future we can expect the same. Android today is quiet a bit platform through which you can reach many people instantly. After when tablets came into existence, people got a more broader choice to play games and surf the Internet. But still the hardware used does not meets the need of this games. You need a good processor, with ample of internal storage and gpu support. Without that it is not at all possible to run a graphic game.

Tablets do lack a good hardware support because of which there are less games develop for it. Whatever game that I saw mostly are based on flashy and simple content. Recently Angry Bird rocked tablet platform offering a better output to many people.

I found a very outdated game which was similar to Transformers. It is a classic comic based game that comes for Rs.55 something. If you need this is the only game that you can go for. The game is very simply and has cartoon type looks. Do not expect to get good quality graphics from the same. The game is very basic. And if you need a good racing game then go for NFS Shift.

The game will cost you around Rs. 300 but really a awesome game. Android lack good game output. The reason mentioned above is quiet correct. It can't support a good amount graphics which makes this platform as the lost least recommended. It is quiet recommended that you stick with existing android games. It is not at all worth to go for games that would not work. I had checked Torrent sites, they offer some games which I had never seen on Google Play. I downloaded some them but they didn't work. There are number of things you need to add to make the game work.

I am playing Amazing Alex. This is another great game I saw. I would recommended everyone to go for the same. The game provides a nice puzzle gameplay. It works fine and does not take much time to load up.

You can find Puzzle games. There is a Transformers Puzzle game on Google Play. There were some news that this year we can expect to have Transformers on our android devices. But it is not going to work on all. It would support mostly tablet version with good cpu and gpu output. Till that time you can satisfy with the Puzzle version. There are images of Transformers character which you have to shuffle and make it proper.

This type of games are widely available. While I had tested GTA also, but it is too laggy. It needs more gpu resources to work well.

We can wait back for sometime. I had seen some tablets coming with 400Mhz additional gpu. In future we expect that to 1Ghz or higher. The CPU has already reached to 1.5Ghz. So more high performance tablets are coming up in future.