Thread: I want to buy NOVA 3 for iPhone

I want to buy NOVA 3 for iPhone

I want to buy this game for iPad and iPhone. I had seen a promo of this game which showed quiet nice graphics and output. I think there is no other game available which can give fps look on mobile platform. Also the game is very cheap. I just want to know how it works actually on iPad. Does it provide a better display or is too poor.

Re: I want to buy NOVA 3 for iPhone

The game is great. If you need a good fps game for iOS devices then go for the same. It only cost around $6.99 which is not bad at all.

Do not expect too higher graphics here it works in traditional 2D mode, making it very comfortable to play. The same also works on iPhone.

Nova 3 is one of the best fps game I had ever seen. I never thought this will work so better on iPhone. Somehow I had found some old games which were also fps. But they are not comfortable to play. You have lesser keys on phones also on touchscreen device it is more complicated to handle. Nova 3 is bit different in that case. It works nicely and do not crash at all. The controls and settings are well integrated with the screen making the game more easy to handle. You just have to keep shooing a number of enemies through single give. The game offers you great on screen fps. If you play the same on iPad you will find it more competitive.

The controls are more shaper and better. I never thought this game will work in such a great manner. It has on screen controls. There is a joystick on the screen that you can use to shoot and move. So if you are used to such thing, this will never be a issue. Other than this the jump and movement is well managed which makes the game more easier to play. You just need to aim and shoot. That is the actual gameplay. You just need to keep the fingers on the touchscreen and tap it softly to perform a action.

I too agree NOVA3 is great game. I am playing the same on my iPhone. I found the screen to small to play. But compared to that the game works very nicely on iPad. With added cinematic it looks that you are almost playing a pc game.

It is right, there is no fps game yet available like NOVA 3. Paying for this game is not a bad idea at all. I like the special controls provided through which you can run faster or simply use a jetpack to land on higher locations. It has all kinds of weapons that you can use against enemies. You can throw grenades or simply shoot with futuristic weapons. If you want to get more idea on on iTunes store and have a look on the screenshot. The game has the best graphics ever seen. It is nicely developed to fit portable environment.

This edition provides you option to choose from the resolution you want. You can manage the visual effect to suit the best on your screen. Also the game has enhanced performance support through which you can enjoy a much better gameplay. I like the visual quality. If you are on iPad you can increase the same to maximum and play it. I had already played and completed all level and wondering that there would be much additions on the same. If you are looking for best shooting game then go for this only.

Nova 3 is quiet different compared to many fps game I had saw. No doubt this game has best graphics but if you extent the resolution on a phone, there might be some issue with performance. You can adjust the same as per requirement where your game does lag at all.

In Nova 3 it is also possible to play on multiplayer mode. I never thought this would be provided. But I had tested this and it worked well. The game offers you easy multiplayer setup through wifi connecting. You can simply connect to multiplayer matches and enjoy more action. I love the game a lot. For shooting stuff this is one of the best I had seen yet. The game has many mode through which you can go for finishing a event. There are battles and matches which are based on certain round or event. The game is same like a fps game that you play on PC. There is nothing much difference on the same.The game provides you a variety of weapons to carry. Also you can add more stuff to your kit like bombs and mine.

This can be used to blow up enemies in second. I also like the jetpack stuff through which you can reach greater distance more easily. The game is not at all complicated. But has option to increase the game difficulty from the menu itself. There number of unlocks in the game with purchases. But that depends on you to buy or not.

I was also wondering to buy this but was not sure. Because recently I had a game which screen-shot showed a good graphic output. But after download it was more like a 2D cartoon. And the gameplay inside was mostly puzzle.

There is one more game on iTunes called as MASS EFFECT INFILTRATOR which comes for only $2.99. This is a exclusive action game designed only for mobile platform. It offers a better story line and high resolution gaming. I never thought in $3 I can get such a great game. This is also a fps type game. There are missions and unlocks that you can go for. Actually this games comes with some kind of upgrades. You have to purchase those upgrades.

Some involve in game points while some involve really money. That is the reason this game are so cheap a there are already expensive upgrades added in them. I like the manual option in the game which makes it more comfortable to use.

Compared to Mass Effect Infiltrator, Nova 3 is far more better. I love this game and still I am playing this on iPad. The game has a much better graphics which are not yet seen on any other game of iOS.